The Student Room Group
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website

Anyone going to BCU for children's nursing September 2016

Hi,i'm going to Birmingham city university for children's nursing for the September intake.Anyone else going there too?
Reply 1
Original post by Tab19
Hi,i'm going to Birmingham city university for children's nursing for the September intake.Anyone else going there too?

Hi 😊 me too!!!🤗 Are you stopping in accommodation?x
North Campus, Birmingham City University
Birmingham City University
Birmingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by Abbie55

Hey, no I'm not as I live just outside Birmingham, so I'll be catching the bus. Are you staying in accommodation then?
Reply 3
Original post by Tab19
Hey, no I'm not as I live just outside Birmingham, so I'll be catching the bus. Are you staying in accommodation then?

I'm so excited to start, but nervous too! And yeah I'll be staying in city south 😊
Reply 4
Original post by Abbie55
I'm so excited to start, but nervous too! And yeah I'll be staying in city south 😊

ooh that's exciting. and yeh same i'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I was trying to find whether there are other people that are going there too, but couldnt find anything. so thought why not start a thread.:smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Tab19
ooh that's exciting. and yeh same i'm so excited but nervous at the same time. I was trying to find whether there are other people that are going there too, but couldnt find anything. so thought why not start a thread.:smile:

I was thinking of doing one too 😂 Because I couldn't find anyone either, and I'm sure everyone is feeling the same way, nervous and excited
Reply 6
Original post by Abbie55

Hi, I'm starting as well 😀. Same as you guys nervous and excited now.
Reply 8
Original post by nursinghopeful15

Hey :smile: ahh I think that's how everyone's feeling😀are you staying in accommodation or commuting
Reply 9

Hey, and yeh same feeling here.Are you going to be staying in accommodation or commuting :smile:
Original post by Abbie55
Hey :smile: ahh I think that's how everyone's feeling😀are you staying in accommodation or commuting

Original post by Tab19
Hey, and yeh same feeling here.Are you going to be staying in accommodation or commuting :smile:

Hey again. I'll be commuting, only live about half hour away. Hoping we hear soon about enrolment.
Reply 11
Hey again. I'll be commuting, only live about half hour away. Hoping we hear soon about enrolment.

oh ok same here. i'tll take me about 40 mins on the bus.
hi guys:') i'm starting children's nursing in september and moving into city south, oakmount hall - anybody else? i can't seen to find anyone🙈
Hi guys - congrats on getting into BCU. You might find some of the below links useful

Facebook -‘BCU Health Sciences 2016’

Or by visiting the website & registering on the Xoodle page. This will give you access to some information about your course prior to welcome week - C xo
Reply 14
Original post by CeeCeePalmer
Hi guys - congrats on getting into BCU. You might find some of the below links useful

Facebook -‘BCU Health Sciences 2016’

Or by visiting the website & registering on the Xoodle page. This will give you access to some information about your course prior to welcome week - C xo

Thank you!! 😊 xx
Reply 15
has anyone enrolled yet on from the BCU portal?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending