The Student Room Group

Student finance

When I intially applied for student finance I entered the ddetails for my firm choice. Now that I'm going to my insurance choice, do I need to update my details or will it do this automatically?
Original post by RMayG
When I intially applied for student finance I entered the ddetails for my firm choice. Now that I'm going to my insurance choice, do I need to update my details or will it do this automatically?

you'll need to update it with them.
Original post by RMayG

Original post by claireestelle
you'll need to update it with them.

you can update your details yourself, which is what you will also be told if you phone up.

1.Log in to your student finance account *
2. Click change application details
3. Go to the university / course section
4. Put your new details in and submit

Application will get reassessed automaticly

If you need any help let me know. If it doesn't let you do them online, the system will tell you to complete a co1 form (change of circumstance form) - you don't need to complete the full form, just the bits you want changing/updating. When you send that form in via post it takes around 8 working days to get processed and your details to be updated*

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending