The Student Room Group

How long for confirmation when adding choice (Clearing)

I received an offer on a first come first serve basis yesterday at St Georges at around 17:00. I added it to my choices a few minutes later.

I was wondering how long it took to get confirmation for clearing? Should I call up the university or am I worrying too much?
Original post by rolla01
I received an offer on a first come first serve basis yesterday at St Georges at around 17:00. I added it to my choices a few minutes later.

I was wondering how long it took to get confirmation for clearing? Should I call up the university or am I worrying too much?

Have you heard back now ?:smile:
Reply 2
Original post by claireestelle
Have you heard back now ?:smile:

Yes, track has updated saying my place is confirmed. I haven't received an email though, which is a little weird. I'm guessing they are probably busy with interviews for other clearing spots
Original post by rolla01
Yes, track has updated saying my place is confirmed. I haven't received an email though, which is a little weird. I'm guessing they are probably busy with interviews for other clearing spots

Don't worry about the lack of email yet, as long as tracks updated there's nothing to worry about :smile:
Reply 4
Yeah me too, track updated, but I've yet to hear from the university since friday.
In the same boat not heard back since first thing Friday, did chase sat but said wait till monday afternoon...

Im just curious how much of this is a formality or are they picking the best candidates?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending