University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Extended/initial year science - hertfordshire

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by xchloevictoria
Yes! I'll be living on college lane campus. Have you been given yours? :smile:

No not yet, how far would you have to travel from college lane to stevenage?
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website
Original post by nxh02

I haven't either :frown: I want to live in college lane but this website keeps being silly and crashing. I think it's about 30mins away on the bus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Neither have I :frown:
Original post by nxh02

It's 35 mins on the uni bus from the forum on college lane campus to straight outside the college so not all that bad, I'm just praying we don't have any days that start at like 8am lmao :frown:
I had an unconditional offer so I got my accommodation put through a few months back!! Are either of you sorted for accommodation yet?
I had an unconditional offer so I got my accommodation put through a few months back!! Are either of you sorted for accommodation yet?

I've tried so many times to sign but their system has been playing up apparently. I just have to wait. I don't mind which campus as long it's an ENSUITE! lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 26
Original post by NewestPharm
I've tried so many times to sign but their system has been playing up apparently. I just have to wait. I don't mind which campus as long it's an ENSUITE! lol

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been given an offer at the de havilland campus, is anyone else staying there?
i don't even know how to get from there to the stevanage campus lol help!
Also if you've already submitted your application already, don't worry too much about logging in, if you get an offer for accommodation it'll be by email :smile:
Original post by nxh02
I've been given an offer at the de havilland campus, is anyone else staying there?
i don't even know how to get from there to the stevanage campus lol help!
Also if you've already submitted your application already, don't worry too much about logging in, if you get an offer for accommodation it'll be by email :smile:

I've looked online and if I get accommodation in time, it'll most probs be DeHav too. It's like 30 mins by the UNO bus.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Escaaquila
Hey!

Ill be studying extended/inital year science from september. Just wondering who else will be?

Hey I'll be studying initial year science too are you staying at the uni
Hi I'm staying in de hav toof, redbourn flat three, also doing the initial year science didn't have a clue how to get the Stevenage either till now aha
Original post by Josharthur
Hi I'm staying in de hav toof, redbourn flat three, also doing the initial year science didn't have a clue how to get the Stevenage either till now aha

Yay, hopefully the course is fun and the teachers are helpful. I've literally just been able to get my application sorted for accommodation. But DeHav was the only ensuite campus left. So I'll most definitely be there. They just need to process the application and I will be complete aha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone in this course will be most probs taking the same bus to Stevenage so we shouldn't get lost lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile
Just follow the crowd 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 33

Hey, i asked a uni of herts representative and this is what they replied
'From de Havilland campus you can take the 635 Uno bus which takes about 25 mins and takes you right to the Stevenage campus.

Alternatively, you can take the train from Hatfield station to Stevenage (about 15 mins) and from there it’s a 10 minute walk to the campus. '

So it's all good!:smile:
Reply 34
Hey I'll be studying initial year science too are you staying at the uni

Yepp, at Flat 06 Room 06, Ashwell, de Havilland
Have you been given your accomodation yet?
Reply 35
Original post by NewestPharm
Everyone in this course will be most probs taking the same bus to Stevenage so we shouldn't get lost lmao

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol true! any updates with your accommodation yet?
Reply 36
Original post by nxh02
Yepp, at Flat 06 Room 06, Ashwell, de Havilland
Have you been given your accomodation yet?

Oh i just saw your post about where your accommodation is, we're at the same campus then
Noooo looks like I'm the only one at college lane 😩 Hahah. I've asked this before but do you all move in on 10th /11th September?
I should hear by today what flat I'm in and everything. And I wish I was at college lane really and truly :frown:(

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 39
Noooo looks like I'm the only one at college lane 😩 Hahah. I've asked this before but do you all move in on 10th /11th September?

Yeah i'm planning to move in on the 11th

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending