The Student Room Group

does anyone have OCR 21st century science A 2016 papers

i want to use this for revision as i am doing my gcse next year and i was hoping anyone would have access to this material thanks
Original post by Haroony
i want to use this for revision as i am doing my gcse next year and i was hoping anyone would have access to this material thanks

I'm not sure about OCR but usually papers aren't released until nearly a year after the exam season as schools use them for mocks :smile:
Original post by Haroony
the thing is i have finished almost all the modules for the spec and im going to start coursework this coming september and the 2016 papers wont be available until after we do exams next year which sucks because i am using as many resources as a i can for revision to help me get the grades i want for gcse next year.

Then you're doing all the right things! Sometimes when I had finished all the past papers I'd do some of them again! You'll forget most information by exam time so you're going to be revising it all again next year, so I wouldn't worry
Original post by Haroony

I post threads like these all the time, no one bothers to reply. I dont think anyone has access to these papers yet, however teachers can get them early so I think you would have to ask them. Since they have a login detail.
Original post by Haroony

Do you have the 2015 papers? I know they are meant to be releasing them on the OCR website in 4 days or so.
Original post by Haroony
a friend of mine had access to the 2015 papers prior the release of it but he wont allow anyone to get the 2016 papers. he gets it from a tuition center

Do you have a link to the 2015 papers which I could use?
Original post by Haroony
if you could give me your email i can send them to you but i dont have all of the papers

You can just private message me on here if thats okay

Quick Reply

Latest