The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Salamandastron
urgh whatever, even this site doesnt help anymore
Dw, everyone goes through sh*t, just not everyone shares it :frown: That's why it may not seem that way :frown:

Always remember, there are people in worse situations than you, and have no one they can share their pain with :redface: The fact that you can share your feelings with so many people here is a blessing in itself :smile: I really hope you feel better soon :smile:
Ok update now I'm a **** because I just 'threw a laptop' like I'm pretty sure the laptop would b broke if I threw it? Which I didn't anyway??? Why the **** u lyin???? why do parents think they can talk to you like **** lmao only a few more weeks until I move out I can do this
Original post by hamza772000
Dw, everyone goes through sh*t, just not everyone shares it :frown: That's why it may not seem that way :frown:

Always remember, there are people in worse situations than you, and have no one they can share their pain with :redface: The fact that you can share your feelings with so many people here is a blessing in itself :smile: I really hope you feel better soon :smile:

ofc everyone goes through **** i am aware of that.
and yes i also know that. oh yeh what a great blessing, having a thread on TSR where i cant actually say anything i want to because it gets deleted and where noone is acc bothered cos all my friends on here have ****ed off.

yeh feel so much better now :colonhash:
WORRIED

I am thinking about my future so much rn (GCSE's, A-level's, University). I overthink so much!!!😭😭😭😭😭
and yes i also know that. oh yeh what a great blessing, having a thread on TSR where i cant actually say anything i want to because it gets deleted and where noone is acc bothered cos all my friends on here have ****ed off.

:hugs:

I am annoyed that I cannot PM you about this :sad: and yeah I totally get that you feel like you can't fully say how you feel :frown: which must be irritating.

;( it would be cool to build a zoo and live there :moon:

:redface:
You can talk to me about it if you want?
And dw, I'm sure you know that your problems don't matter any less just bc other people also suffer. :hugs:

I didn't mean to piss you off, sorry if I stated the obvious. I think I should just stay out of this as I'm just making you feel worse, I'm sorry. :redface:

Sorry.

You know what the deal with this is :sigh:
x

I wish I could make you feel better :frown: but I know sometimes we just cannot feel better, it just doesn't work this way. And it's fine to be down, I wish you could express yourself a bit more :console:

Spoiler

Original post by CheeseIsVeg

stowp disagreeing boi :slap:
:colonhash: be the bigger man, dont say things like that :slap:
You do that carefully :yep:
:colonhash:

Spoiler

Stahp slapping me girl!
:colonhash: Stop slapping me and then I might! But you'd feel the same way if they nearly drove you to suicide!
I'll try to!
:colonhash: :wavingtheflag:

Spoiler

I feel so ill :frown:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I feel so ill :frown:

:console:
What's wrong? :lovehug:
Original post by Matrix123
Before I lost everything I had written, I was going to say that there's no need to worry about it but then I got a bit frustrated when I lost it :tongue:
Indeed :wink:

Good to see you've tried! :yep: But just because it doesn't happen the 1st, 10th or even 100th time, doesn't mean it won't happen the 101st time :wink:
There's a quite I've forgotten (:rofl:) which is about getting rid of the people who bring you down, and instead surrounding yourself with the people who are more positive :smile:
OK, so:
A) On what basis are they more popular? :holmes:
B) We don't know that they don't suffer from MH issues :redface:
C) Same as above, how do you know they are generally happier? Even so, you could still be happier (like you are now I guess after the racing :biggrin:) so I don't think this constitutes as a reason why they'd be better :nah:
D) They could actually feel like they struggle with making friends :yep:
E) The four of you are hilarious in my opinion (a good thing obviously :yy:)

(The past may very well dictate this. But Matrix feels that Freezer wants to be happy but is letting the past hold him back but he should move forward and make himself happy for the sake of the future :yep: (which has successfully happened with the racing! :woo:))

I know you do :wink: well, I guess just spending time doing things you love. Ultimately, doing things you enjoy should bring you happiness :smile:
Without a doubt! Aww :hugs:
Well we can't know that for sure! Well, if it's your happiness at stake, then I think it's always going to be worth it :yep: And as you said, they're going to laugh anyway, whether you try or not. Don't you think that it would be better for you to try, be happy and for them to laugh, than for you to stop trying, not be as happy as you could be and for them to laugh?

Yup!
I'm shocked more people haven't said they agree!
I guess some people feel down and not "worthy" of things so they inflict the pain they feel upon others to make themselves feel better - after long last, it isn't happening to them, but someone else. The thing is, this approach isn't really worth it. It's much better to feel good about spreading happiness and joy as opposing to misery. I guess the bullies that do this have yet to learn that.
Yes, it's so much better to talk about things! :hugs:
Wow, well hopefully it won't get that far ever again :no:
Out of interest, what stopped you? Feel free to PM if you'd rather not reply here, and I'd understand if you didn't want to reply to that at all :smile:

Spoiler

I do try my best to stay positive but I don't think I'm all that :tongue: thanks though :hugs:
Aww that means a lot! I'm glad you feel better :yep: :hugs:

So now I can say that to you! But I appreciate you taking the time to re write this for me!

Indeed! Always got to try, never works but always got to give it a go, because you never know what may happen! Well hopefully the 101st time will be soon!
Noooo! Not the quote expert! Well you can't remember everything so not to worry!

A: More friends, more online friends, always being tagged in stuff, appreciation threads etc....

B: True, but they never seem to be feeling down. And people with MH issues feel down quite a lot.

C: Because they're always happy and bubbly! Always full of energy and just doing their but to spread happiness as much as they can! (RACING! :biggrin: I was so pumped after that! Very happy!) Well maybe but idk!

D: But they have so many friends! Irl they have friends, I don't (except work friends!)

E: Aww thanks, but I feel like I'm more serious than them all, and you. You're just super funny! :biggrin:

(Freezer would like to be happy but feels that others deserve the happiness more and would much rather let someone else have it as I'd feel guilty being happy if others aren't. Making myself happy for long periods of time (over an hour) is not possible with the current situation).

Well I'll try to but as I say, I feel guilty being happy because others are more deserving of it.
But when I'm not happy, nothing brings me happiness except long warm hugs with someone close to me, unfortunately, no one I know in person meets that criteria so that's not good.
Well idk. Again I'm not sure about that. Well if they're gonna laugh anyway, what's the point in trying? If trying and putting in effort gets the same result, may as well not bother.

I'm not!
I feel that way but don't inflict the pain on others as that would just make me feel even worse!
But I can understand that now. They feel good because others are more miserable than them! Yes exactly! Its much better to spread happiness as then everyone is happy! No they haven't, and I doubt they ever will tbh!
It sure is! Even online it helps massively!
Tbh, it's getting close to that stage and I'm considering it.
I'd rather not get into that if that's ok?

If I didn't think you were all that, i wouldn't have said it! :hugs:
Aww :hugs: thanks, but I'm back into the down mode again now.
Original post by SeanFM

x

Original post by SinsNotTragedies

x

Original post by hamza772000
x

Original post by Deyesy
x

Original post by FrenchUnicorn
x

Sorry. Please ignore me.
I think i need to get off here and sort things out then come back.
soo much pain to deal with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Original post by fatima1998
soo much pain to deal with arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Are you okay ? Please don't bottle things up inside of u :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by tasha_tah
Are you okay ? Please don't bottle things up inside of u :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

i am not okay, i just need to find out alternative ways to survive
i just dont knowwwwww
thanks for asking
Original post by fatima1998
i am not okay, i just need to find out alternative ways to survive
i just dont knowwwwww
thanks for asking

If u ever need to talk then u can pm me whenever ok :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by FireFreezer77

Stahp slapping me girl!
:colonhash: Stop slapping me and then I might! But you'd feel the same way if they nearly drove you to suicide!
I'll try to!
:colonhash: :wavingtheflag:

Spoiler

I can slap u all i want m8 :u:
idk I dont think i would, too lazy to feel such a strong emotion :rofl:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
So now I can say that to you! But I appreciate you taking the time to re write this for me!

Indeed! Always got to try, never works but always got to give it a go, because you never know what may happen! Well hopefully the 101st time will be soon!
Noooo! Not the quote expert! Well you can't remember everything so not to worry!

A: More friends, more online friends, always being tagged in stuff, appreciation threads etc....

B: True, but they never seem to be feeling down. And people with MH issues feel down quite a lot.

C: Because they're always happy and bubbly! Always full of energy and just doing their but to spread happiness as much as they can! (RACING! :biggrin: I was so pumped after that! Very happy!) Well maybe but idk!

D: But they have so many friends! Irl they have friends, I don't (except work friends!)

E: Aww thanks, but I feel like I'm more serious than them all, and you. You're just super funny! :biggrin:

(Freezer would like to be happy but feels that others deserve the happiness more and would much rather let someone else have it as I'd feel guilty being happy if others aren't. Making myself happy for long periods of time (over an hour) is not possible with the current situation).

Well I'll try to but as I say, I feel guilty being happy because others are more deserving of it.
But when I'm not happy, nothing brings me happiness except long warm hugs with someone close to me, unfortunately, no one I know in person meets that criteria so that's not good.
Well idk. Again I'm not sure about that. Well if they're gonna laugh anyway, what's the point in trying? If trying and putting in effort gets the same result, may as well not bother.

I'm not!
I feel that way but don't inflict the pain on others as that would just make me feel even worse!
But I can understand that now. They feel good because others are more miserable than them! Yes exactly! Its much better to spread happiness as then everyone is happy! No they haven't, and I doubt they ever will tbh!
It sure is! Even online it helps massively!
Tbh, it's getting close to that stage and I'm considering it.
I'd rather not get into that if that's ok?

If I didn't think you were all that, i wouldn't have said it! :hugs:
Aww :hugs: thanks, but I'm back into the down mode again now.

No worries! :h:

Exactly! You never know when things may work well for you! :yep:
:rofl: Some quote expert I am XD

A) Well, quality is better than quantity :yep: and who have I been tagging recently in that thank a TSR member thread, eh? :wink:
B) Never seem to but you never know

Spoiler

C) I guess (Indeed :biggrin:)
D) Quantity of friends is just a number - better to have few good friends than loads of bad ones (well that's not too bad, you might meet some more people, but work friends is a start :yep:)
E) But that's good I find because it makes the funny times even funnier! Haha thanks :tongue:

(Matrix sees...but there's a whole range of stuff you could do to increase happiness like...well, car watching (in Cambridge when you get there), I'm a Celebrity, listening to music, xbox, urmmm...well and anything else you enjoy doing :yep:)

But, what if other people want you to be happy? :erm:
Awww :hugs:

The idea was that they'll laugh no matter what. The difference was that in one you develop as a person and reach success, the other, you don't get that opportunity :wink:

I know! Such reasons for it are not great (understatement) but yeah :/
I know, it's so much better to spread happiness, or try to at least!
Good to hear!
Aww sorry to hear that :redface:

Spoiler

Aww, I understand :smile:

Aww! :hugs:
So, so sorry to hear that! :hugs:

Talking Dreams
^Sydney might not be here, but maybe she can help to make you feel a bit better :smile:

Latest