The Student Room Group

Sleeping with my Best Friends ex

Basically, long story, short.

My best friend broke up with her on again off again bf,maybe a week ago. Me and her ex work together so on the day they broke up I went to ask what happened and we ended up making out at work.
Since then we've slept together 3-4 times, this is nothing like me to do this kinda thing, but today my friend told me she wants to get back with him and asked me to help her. I feel really bad as I knew that she would want to get back with him but I don't know what to do, if I should tell her we've been sleeping together or if I should help etc.
Any advice would be good.

Scroll to see replies

You are the ultimate snake, have some compassion for your best friend
Reply 2
Original post by Pinkberry_y
You are the ultimate snake, have some compassion for your best friend

Ok, I deserve that, but please any help?
Be honest, but expect to lose a friend. Don't do it again and learn from the mistake.
Reply 4
Original post by -
Be honest, but expect to lose a friend. Don't do it again and learn from the mistake.

Thanks I think you're right.
(edited 5 years ago)
Bro code man, you don't do that. Tell him about it and hope that he's kind enough to forgive you.

The sex was good tho at least right? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Jazzy97
Bro code man, you don't do that. Tell him about it and hope that he's kind enough to forgive you.

The sex was good tho at least right? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm a girl.
Reply 7
DO tell him. It's then his call whether he wants either of you in his life.
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
I'm a girl.

set me ur insta
Reply 9
Original post by Jimmy291
DO tell him. It's then his call whether he wants either of you in his life.

Ok, I think I am going to tell him. Thanks.
Original post by ICT Geek
set me ur insta

WTF has that got to do with anything?
WTF has that got to do with anything?

i want to see the type of girl you are.
Original post by ICT Geek
i want to see the type of girl you are.

Type of girl?
What is that supposed to mean?
Type of girl?
What is that supposed to mean?

well i wanna know what type of the girl you are. feel free too message me
I'm a girl.

Lol my bad, I'm sure girl code is the same. Either way it's wrong to go shagging your best friends ex, girl or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 15
Original post by Jazzy97
Lol my bad, I'm sure girl code is the same. Either way it's wrong to go shagging your best friends ex, girl or not.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why? They're an "ex" for a reason, so if they're single, why can't you go out with them/have sex with them? I certainly would.
Basically, long story, short.

My best friend broke up with her on again off again bf,maybe a week ago. Me and her ex work together so on the day they broke up I went to ask what happened and we ended up making out at work.
Since then we've slept together 3-4 times, this is nothing like me to do this kinda thing, but today my friend told me she wants to get back with him and asked me to help her. I feel really bad as I knew that she would want to get back with him but I don't know what to do, if I should tell her we've been sleeping together or if I should help etc.
Any advice would be good.

Depends how you think best friends behave. Didnt take you long. Oy moght not end well if you tell her buy is she does get back with him she is bound to find out.
Original post by Jazzy97

Posted from TSR Mobile

I guess you're right.
She's asking for help and you guys are just telling her she's terrible.
You know maybe you shouldn't tell her because I'm not sure o the type of friendship you have, but eventually it will come out. As said above, be ready to lose a friend. Don't do it again, and leave any digital evidence of it happening
Original post by Vyres
Why? They're an "ex" for a reason, so if they're single, why can't you go out with them/have sex with them? I certainly would.

You make me feel like less of a bad person.

Quick Reply

Latest