The Student Room Group

Cheese's Summer of Some Sort

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Reachin4TheStars
AaaaaaaaaaaaaaAaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 😯 Mushrooms, my most hated enemy! 😁😶 I hate mushrooms 😣

NOOOOU cannot hate mushrooms! They're so fab! LIke
badge badger :badger: badger MUSHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM
Original post by CheeseIsVeg
NOOOOU cannot hate mushrooms! They're so fab! LIke
badge badger :badger: badger MUSHROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM

Ewwwwwwwwww they are so :nooo::puke:
Ewwwwwwwwww they are so :nooo::puke:

:slap: they are heaven
:slap: they are heaven

Even the look of em tho 😖 Slap me all you like babe 😚 My opinion of mushrooms ain't gonaa change 👍🏼💖
Even the look of em tho 😖 Slap me all you like babe 😚 My opinion of mushrooms ain't gonaa change 👍🏼💖

:frown:
That one doesn't move so its a bit dull :mmm::flip: :flip: = das beste

But its a Ferrari Cheese!!
Still claiming this one :flip: I found it firt
Original post by FireFreezer77
But its a Ferrari Cheese!!
Still claiming this one :flip: I found it firt

did you find it firt?That is rather interesting

Spoiler

did you find it firt?That is rather interesting

Spoiler

Of course I found it firt! :wink:

Spoiler

Original post by FireFreezer77
Of course I found it firt! :wink:

Spoiler

:toofunny:

Spoiler

Entry no.26
Today was pretty chill :yep:
Woke up, ordered 2 Doctor Who DVDs and a film and Series 3 Sherlock :mmm:
I hope it comes late tomorrow because I'm not sure if it will fit through the letterbox and I won't be in :tongue:

Had breakfast, watched 2 Uni Challenges. Did well on Ox vs Cam because there were 2 engineering questions I could answer as a result of the research I had to do for my placement, so that worked out! There were also a few easy Chem/Physics questions (hubble's constant :sexface:) and I think I guessed a few very common knowledge questions because my common knowledge isn't very strong XD

Then I got a bit of EPQ done and an early pinta game :mmm:Then I made lunch - chicken and salad wraps :yum:
And a banana (because they are the best fruit)
Finished catching up on Uni Challenge (because the next one is tomorrow :excited: now I am up 2 date and feeling good :pierre: )
Then returned to the EPQ
Got the admin part done and typed up my documentary notes
I also finalised my plan for the essay
It's gonna write itself like all my French essays used to

Yeah because I did better than expected in my AS, unfortunately I will be dropping the lovely subject that is French because I want to pursue a science and I don't really fancy the book study, i enjoy reading in french but the analysis not so much. I like translation and speaking and especially listening but I don't need an A-level to be able to do that. I will take my EPQ, Maths, Physics and Chemistry to A2
#ripFrench
I will have to increase my Frenching here to make up for the lack of it at college now :emo: :ahee:

Then I did some violin practice, I'm taking a break from grade 6 and learning to play:
[video="youtube;aHjpOzsQ9YI"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aHjpOzsQ9YI[/video]by ear :wink: dont need no music fam :mmm:
Then I watched the last of Sherlock series 2, so many feelz!And made curry for dinner :wink:
There was also a fab game of pintaShout outs to the return of fab people @Plagioclase @SeanFM and @BookBird
Also to those of you who havent voted
My manifestomy manifesto.jpg
And my campaign slogan
Make the world grater, vote Cheese 2016
#GratenessIsComing Goodnight am tired,
Cheese

Spoiler

(edited 7 years ago)

:congrats: on the uni challenge answers
Banana = :awesome:
Ohh I'll have to remember to watch uni challenge tomorrow! :crossedf:

Loving the slogan! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Matrix123
:congrats: on the uni challenge answers
Banana = :awesome:
Ohh I'll have to remember to watch uni challenge tomorrow! :crossedf:

Loving the slogan! :ahee:
Posted from TSR Mobile

u do! Then we can count how many we get and compare :colone:
thanks
goodnight now !
u do! Then we can count how many we get and compare :colone:
thanks
goodnight now !

:wink:
Of course!
Haha OK :tongue:
Goodnight! :hugs:
Posted from TSR Mobile
@CheeseIsVeg which is your favourite Doctor, and doctor who series? I adore everything about series 5 (the doctor, companion, story arc, soundtrack... It's perfection) yet a lot of people seem to hate it... Everyone seemed to like series 9, meanwhile, but I thought it was very meh as it had basically no story arc.
Original post by doctorwhofan98
@CheeseIsVeg which is your favourite Doctor, and doctor who series? I adore everything about series 5 (the doctor, companion, story arc, soundtrack... It's perfection) yet a lot of people seem to hate it... Everyone seemed to like series 9, meanwhile, but I thought it was very meh as it had basically no story arc.

Gotta be Tennant m8
I mean look at him:
david-tennant-wave.gif
Favourite series has got to be 3 :fan:
Those DVDs I bought are all from series 3 as well :mmm:
I don't mind series 5 but I do not think that Matt Smith was as good as Tennant.
From series 5 onward I feel like Doctor Who went down the drain and I don't watch it properly anymore

Spoiler

Gotta be Tennant m8
I mean look at him:
david-tennant-wave.gif
Favourite series has got to be 3 :fan:
Those DVDs I bought are all from series 3 as well :mmm:
I don't mind series 5 but I do not think that Matt Smith was as good as Tennant.
From series 5 onward I feel like Doctor Who went down the drain and I don't watch it properly anymore

Spoiler

Tennant is pretty amazing to be fair, and it was very sad when he left (The End of Time has got to be one of my favourite episodes!), though I wasn't a big fan of Martha so series 3 is probably one of my least favourite overall. I can't really rank the Doctors as they've all been incredible - I certainly wish Eccleston has stayed for much longer! Capaldi is a great actor but the quality of the show has been its downfall lately.
Original post by doctorwhofan98
Tennant is pretty amazing to be fair, and it was very sad when he left (The End of Time has got to be one of my favourite episodes!), though I wasn't a big fan of Martha so series 3 is probably one of my least favourite overall. I can't really rank the Doctors as they've all been incredible - I certainly wish Eccleston has stayed for much longer! Capaldi is a great actor but the quality of the show has been its downfall lately.

:yep:
ikr! So many feelz!
:slap: Martha and Donna were baes
Rose was a hoe imo :tongue:
IK! Eccleston was fab, his and Tennant's storylines were awesome!
Matt's ones started well and ended badly and Capaldi's ones are all over the place and just a bit rubbish really :erm:
yh
:yep:
ikr! So many feelz!
:slap: Martha and Donna were baes
Rose was a hoe imo :tongue:
IK! Eccleston was fab, his and Tennant's storylines were awesome!
Matt's ones started well and ended badly and Capaldi's ones are all over the place and just a bit rubbish really :erm:
yh

:rofl:

I gave up on Doctor Who with him :tongue:

:wavey:
Original post by SassKing13
:rofl:

I gave up on Doctor Who with him :tongue:

lol same :five:
:mmm:

Spoiler

lol same :five:
:mmm:

Spoiler

I really liked David Tennant, Christopher Eccleston was good & Matt Smith grew on me :tongue: He was actually really good in the end.

Nowhere :tongue: Just haven't been on here :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest