The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by PrincessBO$$
Sad :frown:
Yh you'll just enjoy staring :colone:

Whats your opinion on atheism
The muslims in my sixth form r ridiculous they discuss religion all the time, discussing ins and outs while being sh*tty people.
most muslims r fine though my sixth form is just bad
I love maths:yep:
Predicted an A* :colondollar: I hope i get that :frown:

U've become 10% hotter :colondollar: :tongue:
[video="youtube;Pw-0pbY9JeU"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pw-0pbY9JeU[/video]
Original post by L in University
Whats your opinion on atheism
The muslims in my sixth form r ridiculous they discuss religion all the time, discussing ins and outs while being sh*tty people.
most muslims r fine though my sixth form is just bad

i dont really have much of a opinion on it. Its fine if its ur thing y'know i dislike those pushy atheist that always always say their beliefs and like force u to kinda believe them, and make u feel absolutely ridiculous for having any other belief. Like jesus christ leave me alone.:redface:
21 pilots is overrated :colonhash:
People should be listening to radiohead and muse instead :tongue:
U've become 10% hotter :colondollar: :tongue:

Inshallah i'll be taking it for IB next yr :colondollar:
i dont really have much of a opinion on it. Its fine if its ur thing y'know i dislike those pushy atheist that always always say their beliefs and like force u to kinda believe them, and make u feel absolutely ridiculous for having any other belief. Like jesus christ leave me alone.:redface:

:biggrin:
[video="youtube;4m1EFMoRFvY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4m1EFMoRFvY[/video]
Im gonna play this on my wedding to make all the guys there jealous they dont have me :u:
Original post by catinsomehat
:biggrin:

:biggrin: where did u come from??
21 pilots is overrated :colonhash:
People should be listening to radiohead and muse instead :tongue:

Origin of Symmetry is one of my fav albums ever. I don't really like their other stuff as much.

Yh I feel exactly the same for religious people, if you're pushy I think youre a POS but if you keep it to yourself and not put it down peoples throats Im fine with that
I guess most people form an opinion on a group of people based on a minority of people theyve encountered
:biggrin: where did u come from??

Hi!

I'm from the Internet :smile:
Original post by catinsomehat
Origin of Symmetry is one of my fav albums ever. I don't really like their other stuff as much.

Yh OoS is their best work I do like all theyre songs tbf exceot the 2nd law album which sucked ass! :tongue:
Yh I feel exactly the same for religious people, if you're pushy I think youre a POS but if you keep it to yourself and not put it down peoples throats Im fine with that
I guess most people form an opinion on a group of people based on a minority of people theyve encountered

Exactly my point!
Yh its kinda sad :frown:

Sweet dreams :tongue:
Sweet dreams :tongue:

Thanks. You too :wink: :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I should be gone too, its gym day tommorow :colonhash:
I'm working on my chest and shoulders :dumbbells:
I should be gone too, its gym day tommorow :colonhash:
I'm working on my chest and shoulders :dumbbells: