The Student Room Group

SJW Infestation

Just wow

[video="youtube;w1wHfu1aYu8"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1wHfu1aYu8[/video]

Scroll to see replies

Triggered.
There's nothing wrong with social justice itself, just a lot of the fruitcakes who go overboard with it.
Reply 3
Is there a reset button on the world?
Original post by joecphillips
Is there a reset button on the world?

I think the world has bigger problems than SJW's tbh
Reply 5
It's not the biggest problem but it's getting bigger.
It's not the biggest problem but it's getting bigger.

I still personally think that:

ISIS
Other Islamic terrorist groups
World Hunger/ Poverty
Sex trafficking
Increasing obesity/ Diabetes/ Cancer rates
Christian and LGBT persecution
Ebola/ AIDS
The entirety of North Korea

and many other world issues besides are a bit more important than a few SJW's
Just a bit more important. :biggrin:

But yeah, SJW's for the most part are just harmless idiots.
Reply 8
I'd say promoting a world vision and 'educating' people how white/males are the problem is a big issue, not the biggest but it will likely lead to problems if it continues.

I'm not saying we need to reset the world just because of sjw's but they do factor into why.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'd say promoting a world vision and 'educating' people how white/males are the problem is a big issue, not the biggest but it will likely lead to problems if it continues.

I'm not saying we need to reset the world just because of sjw's but they do factor into why.

you and your white supremacy. I bet you think there is an effort to commit genocide against white people?
Reply 10
Original post by RichardSkew
you and your white supremacy. I bet you think there is an effort to commit genocide against white people?

What part of what I said is white supremacy? Teaching people that them just existing is problematic is a problem.

Where have I said that there is a genocide against whites?
It seems like you agree with what they are teaching that essentially says I'm more privileged than the queen and Obama.
Let me off this world someone please
Reply 12
Original post by JamesN88
Just a bit more important. :biggrin:

But yeah, SJW's for the most part are just harmless idiots.

Harmless idiots?!?!? They've infected education to the point where white people are being told they're racist just because they're white!!
it hasn't infested UK universities yet, hopefully
Original post by JoshDawg
Harmless idiots?!?!? They've infected education to the point where white people are being told they're racist just because they're white!!

Yeah but who tf actually takes them seriously apart from the usual luvvy duvvy hippie lot?

I suspect most of them grow out of it anyway. :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
What part of what I said is white supremacy? Teaching people that them just existing is problematic is a problem.

Where have I said that there is a genocide against whites?
It seems like you agree with what they are teaching that essentially says I'm more privileged than the queen and Obama.

You are all the same. "SJWs are ruining the world!" You can lie here and you will get away with it. But we both know you spend your spare time on /pol/ blaming the Jews for Multicultural marxism.

Most people who call SJWs one of the biggest problems whilst North korea enslaves its own people, while american Drones rain missles on Yemen and whilst Russia bombs hospitlas and whilst ISIS enslaves yazidi sex slaves, are like you. You are angrier at online activists than you are about the aforementioned. Hence why you bring up SJWs as the worst thing whilst the world burns.

Seriously get over it. White race is fine and the Jews are not forcing you to marry black people. Relax.
Original post by JamesN88
There's nothing wrong with social justice itself, just a lot of the fruitcakes who go overboard with it.

Finally someone said it.

In what universe are you living in where most people think white males en masse are the issue? Last time I checked most people blame Islam

There are many reasons the world needs another 'reset' but Social justice is not one of them
Reply 18
Original post by RichardSkew
You are all the same. "SJWs are ruining the world!" You can lie here and you will get away with it. But we both know you spend your spare time on /pol/ blaming the Jews for Multicultural marxism.

Most people who call SJWs one of the biggest problems whilst North korea enslaves its own people, while american Drones rain missles on Yemen and whilst Russia bombs hospitlas and whilst ISIS enslaves yazidi sex slaves, are like you. You are angrier at online activists than you are about the aforementioned. Hence why you bring up SJWs as the worst thing whilst the world burns.

Seriously get over it. White race is fine and the Jews are not forcing you to marry black people. Relax.

Go find me something I have said that is anything anti-semitic you will find none.

I haven't personally interacted anyone who is responsible for America's or Russia's military or anyone who is a member of Isis and I where exactly have I said that sjw's are the worst things?

You come and attack me calling me a anti-semite and a white supremacist with nothing to back up these claims as I am neither, why not attack me on something I have actually said rather than using the same tactics sjw's use and pretending something else was said instead?
Reply 19
I didn't say that most people think that I am saying it is what these sjw classes are trying to teach people, they say that whites just by existing oppress blacks and men oppress women by existing.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending