University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Elastichedgehog
Apartment B6 :biggrin:

I'm B6 in Froggatt!:smile:
Original post by white_o
I'm B6 in Froggatt!:smile:

No way! :biggrin: Hey neighbour!
Does any one know where foundation engineering is taught is it within the uni or at a college offsite or something? Im new to this so sorry if its in the wrong place. :biggrin:
No way! :biggrin: Hey neighbour!

Hahaa heyyy. What course are you doing? Do you want to join the Facebook group for Froggatt btw?:P
Original post by white_o
Hahaa heyyy. What course are you doing? Do you want to join the Facebook group for Froggatt btw?:P

Psychology, and yeah that'd be great :smile:
Psychology, and yeah that'd be great :smile:

Ohh okay, there's a Sheffield Psychology group too that a lot of them have been menitoning. PM me your name on FB and I'll add you? :smile:
Reply 47
Original post by suraj_keshwala98
Does any one know where foundation engineering is taught is it within the uni or at a college offsite or something? Im new to this so sorry if its in the wrong place. :biggrin:

No idea! There is a facebook freshers page you should check out! Someone there may know :biggrin:
Morning all :smile:

Just a quick note to say that the Intro Week page on the Student's Union page is now live and on Twitter, the feed to follow is @shefintro16 (accept no imitations or dodgy promoters!)

Have a good week

Elizabeth
UK/EU Student Recruitment Officer
Hey, I'm in Lawrencefield A2. Anyone else?! :smile:
Original post by CalistaJupiter
Yeah, are you pre booking events or just seeing what people are going to when you get there?

Hey again, I was looking at some of the events and some of them have already started to sell out! Just thought you'd want to know. Go on the Sheffield SU events page.

Hi :smile:

Our Foundation Year students are taught on campus and you have access to all the buildings used by our other students, including The Diamond. For more info, please visit the Foundation Year website.

We're looking foward to welcoming you to Sheffield!

Elizabeth
UK/EU Recruitment Officer
Hey again, I was looking at some of the events and some of them have already started to sell out! Just thought you'd want to know. Go on the Sheffield SU events page.

Oh no :/ now I don't know what to do but thanks for letting me know haha
Maybe I'll just get one of those wristbands that let you in everywhere
Reply 53

I'm doing the same course as you. Which branch. 😝

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah I've just looked on the su and yeah they're really starting to sell out, do you know what everyone on the Facebook chat is booking? I don't want to end up booking an event that no one else is going to
Anyone here living in Froggatt with me for the next year? :biggrin: It looks really nice, I'm pretty happy I got offered there.

I'm in Froggatt but I don't know which apartment?? Do you find that out on the e-induction page thing? I only just sent of my deposit so I can't log into that just yet
Original post by Rebekahrwa
I'm in Froggatt but I don't know which apartment?? Do you find that out on the e-induction page thing? I only just sent of my deposit so I can't log into that just yet

It will say what apartment on your contract :smile: either above or below where it says "froggatt apartments" there will be a number and a letter (eg mine is H5)
Yeah I've just looked on the su and yeah they're really starting to sell out, do you know what everyone on the Facebook chat is booking? I don't want to end up booking an event that no one else is going to

If you want to find out, there's a group chat for Froggatt on facebook, if you're not in it already :smile:
(edited 7 years ago)
If you want to find out, there's a group chat to Froggatt on facebook, if you're not in it already :smile:

Haha I don't have Facebook sorry :smile:
Haha I don't have Facebook sorry :smile:

Ah ok! Just thought I'd ask :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending