The Student Room Group
University of Northampton
Northampton

starting midwifery course sept 2016- which accommodation should i choose?

hiya, I'm going to starting midwifery course in sept 2016 at northampton univ and my host site is kettering, was hoping someone can tell me if its better to get accommodation at the host site if available or university campus. Anyone doing midwifery or going to be ? also do the midwifery courses have a different start date to other courses? (wasn't really clear on that)...if anyone can help thanx.
Original post by RRJ16
hiya, I'm going to starting midwifery course in sept 2016 at northampton univ and my host site is kettering, was hoping someone can tell me if its better to get accommodation at the host site if available or university campus. Anyone doing midwifery or going to be ? also do the midwifery courses have a different start date to other courses? (wasn't really clear on that)...if anyone can help thanx.

I'd recommend halls for the first year.
Northampton
Reply 2
Original post by KyleH123
I'd recommend halls for the first year.

Thanx KyleH123, are you doing midwifery? only reason asking is I'm worried about doing placements at the hospital and having to commute etc.,
Original post by RRJ16
Thanx KyleH123, are you doing midwifery? only reason asking is I'm worried about doing placements at the hospital and having to commute etc.,

I'm going to be doing Radiography :smile:
Reply 4
Hope it all goes well :smile:
Original post by KyleH123
I'm going to be doing Radiography :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending