The Student Room Group

Do UCAS points matter that much?

Unis want AAB for the course I want to do but when using TSR's UniMatch, it shows that a lot of the people who go for this course get 400-500 UCAS points. My AS grade plus my predicted grades for next year only give me 360 UCAS points which make me feel 'not worthy' for the course because a lot of the people applying have higher UCAS points.
Original post by JorahMormont
Unis want AAB for the course I want to do but when using TSR's UniMatch, it shows that a lot of the people who go for this course get 400-500 UCAS points. My AS grade plus my predicted grades for next year only give me 360 UCAS points which make me feel 'not worthy' for the course because a lot of the people applying have higher UCAS points.

Two words.

International Baccalaureate.

Also:

Critical thinking and general studies.

Just apply man
Original post by GradeA*UnderA
Two words.

International Baccalaureate.

Also:

Critical thinking and general studies.

Just apply man

Are you saying that I should apply for General Studies etc to get more UCAS points or that I should apply for the courses I want anyway because UCAS points don't matter? Thanks.
Original post by JorahMormont
Are you saying that I should apply for General Studies etc to get more UCAS points or that I should apply for the courses I want anyway because UCAS points don't matter? Thanks.

Apply to courses, UCAS points don't matter.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending