The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Marris House accommodation swap ASAP

Hey guys, so I've been allocated a room in Marris House but I would prefer to be somewhere girls only so if you have a flat or room shared by girls only and you want to swap please let me know asap.
Original post by Gull97
Hey guys, so I've been allocated a room in Marris House but I would prefer to be somewhere girls only so if you have a flat or room shared by girls only and you want to swap please let me know asap.

Hey. I've been allocated in a Castle Leazes catered accommodation. Single washbasin room. The flat is all the same gender (all girls approx 11). I can only swap with a female. Could you reply ASAP if interested.
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
I've been allocated an en-suite self-catered room in Turner Court, I'm desperattteeee for a room in Marris House would you consider swapping?!
Reply 3
Original post by liv19
I've been allocated an en-suite self-catered room in Turner Court, I'm desperattteeee for a room in Marris House would you consider swapping?!

I'm sorry but I've already sorted everything out now
Reply 4
Original post by CourteneyRL
Hey. I've been allocated in a Castle Leazes catered accommodation. Single washbasin room. The flat is all the same gender (all girls approx 11). I can only swap with a female. Could you reply ASAP if interested.

Hi are you still looking to swap accommodation? I have a self catered washbasin at marris
Original post by mollev27
Hi are you still looking to swap accommodation? I have a self catered washbasin at marris

sorry, but I've managed to swap already to Leazes. Good Luck finding a swap xx

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending