The Student Room Group
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe

Childrens Nursing Feb 2017

Is there anyone here starting the Child nursing course in February 2017?
I accepted my offer but I'm a little nervous as I'm moving from Ireland. Planning on staying in the campus accommodation for the first year even though its a bit of a journey I feel like it will be the best way to get to know other people. Anyone else? :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey kaatiiee
Im starting February as well. Cant wait to start now. Im sure you going to like london.
Original post by kaattiiee19
Is there anyone here starting the Child nursing course in February 2017?
I accepted my offer but I'm a little nervous as I'm moving from Ireland. Planning on staying in the campus accommodation for the first year even though its a bit of a journey I feel like it will be the best way to get to know other people. Anyone else? :smile:
Student in halls, Buckinghamshire New University
Buckinghamshire New University
High Wycombe
Reply 2
I'm sure I will too! Im just so nervous haha!
Original post by Rawdah
Hey kaatiiee
Im starting February as well. Cant wait to start now. Im sure you going to like london.
Reply 3
Aww bless. I can understand. Its a big step. Im nervous starting uni and not knowing anyone. But i cant wait to start as well. Mix emotions lool

I'm sure I will too! Im just so nervous haha!
Reply 4
Original post by Rawdah
Aww bless. I can understand. Its a big step. Im nervous starting uni and not knowing anyone. But i cant wait to start as well. Mix emotions lool

where are you travelling from? :smile:
Reply 5
where are you travelling from? :smile:

I live south london. I will be travelling from there. Is 1 hour to get the uni.
Reply 6
Original post by Rawdah
I live south london. I will be travelling from there. Is 1 hour to get the uni.

Ah! Cool.
Will you live at home so or are you moving? :smile:
I was hoping to make a little group on Facebook for people starting but nobody seems to be hahaha! :')
Reply 7
Ah! Cool.
Will you live at home so or are you moving? :smile:
I was hoping to make a little group on Facebook for people starting but nobody seems to be hahaha! :':wink:

I will be living home. Yeah why not. You should. When you start the fb group. Post it on fb group called Nursing and midwifery wannabe.

It would be nice to meet people before we start. 😊😊😊😊
Reply 8
Original post by Rawdah
I will be living home. Yeah why not. You should. When you start the fb group. Post it on fb group called Nursing and midwifery wannabe.

It would be nice to meet people before we start. 😊😊😊😊

Whats your Facebook? :smile:
Reply 9
Whats your Facebook? :smile:

Rawdah mohamed
I'm doing child nursing at bucks in Feb too! 😄😄😄
Reply 11
Original post by FJessica101
I'm doing child nursing at bucks in Feb too! 😄😄😄

Ahhh! Hiya!
It's so handy to be able to sort of get to know some people before we head off!
Where are you traveling from? :smile:
Yeah it is :smile: I'm only travelling from around Oxford it's only about an hour away from home. Are you planning on living in halls or looking for a house?
Reply 13
Original post by FJessica101
Yeah it is :smile: I'm only travelling from around Oxford it's only about an hour away from home. Are you planning on living in halls or looking for a house?
. Heya Jessica, I'm studying Adult Nursing in February too! Are you planning on living in halls and have you friends going to uni with you ?
Reply 14
Congratulations!!
I have my interview in next week. Can you plz tell me what questions you had on your's english test.It will be very helpfully please.
Hi everyone,

Thank you all for your interest in Bucks New University and congratulations to those of you who have been invited to a selection day or been offered places!

Just to let you know that Katherine, one of our current Children's nursing students, has started a new thread called 'Any questions??' - do feel free to post on this thread too if there's anything you want to ask her!

We're also running a nursing open day on 7 January, so if you want to come and have a look around or there's anything else you want to ask, you can book your place online.

We hope to see you soon!

Bucks New University.
Hi all,

My name's Katherine and I am currently studying Children's Nursing at Bucks, and I'm in my Second Year. Please feel free to ask me any questions that you may have, and I will answer them as best that I can.

Katherine
Reply 17
Hey! Anyone interested in meeting up Friday 3rd February, in the late afternoon/ evening maybe?? It could be in Central London or in Uxbridge (near the campus). I thought it might be nice to meet up before our Nursing course starts on the following Monday. Let me know what you think here or private message, thx. :smile:
Reply 18
Heeey, I'm starting in Feb studying children's nursing! I would be up for meeting for a some lunch or a drink! Super nervous about starting 🙈
Reply 19
Original post by CMuch10
Heeey, I'm starting in Feb studying children's nursing! I would be up for meeting for a some lunch or a drink! Super nervous about starting 🙈

Hey that's great! I'm also doing child nursing. The meet up will be in Uxbridge. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest