The Student Room Group

2017 Investment Banking Graduate scheme

Scroll to see replies

Original post by leagmer
is there a list anywhere with the banks and their deadlines?

They normally state it on their website.........
Reply 121
Original post by JWScandic
Anyone got Credit Suisse online test invitations yet? Aren't they automatic once the application is received?

Yep, it's a verbal and numerical test. both SHL
Reply 122
Original post by Arrow92
awww, thanks for the newsYes, as far as I have seen there is just the numerical standard SHL (at leastfor CCS). I did it on Thursday and rejection has not come so far, so I would say it's definitely just one test.

Thanks!
Original post by amal90
Yep, it's a verbal and numerical test. both SHL

Credit Suisse has always been Kenexa. Are you sure its SHL?
Original post by B-Stacks

This^ Always been kenexa for all I know

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 126
when do jobs open for banks in birmingham?
Original post by Mannys
when do jobs open for banks in birmingham?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 129
Original post by B-Stacks

sorry, they are from kenexa.MS was SHL...
(edited 7 years ago)
Hi everyone and good luck with all applications!I

just created an account to hopefully ask for some advice. I'm starting my fourth year in a month (Integrated Masters Degree), but was unsuccessful in securing a summer internship.

I'm still eager to try to get into banking, but I know that not having an internship will hurt me significantly when applying for graduate roles. Is it even possible to apply for summer internships if in your final year? If anyone is or knows of anyone who has been in a similar situation, I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks.
Original post by George_Harris19

just created an account to hopefully ask for some advice. I'm starting my fourth year in a month (Integrated Masters Degree), but was unsuccessful in securing a summer internship.

I'm still eager to try to get into banking, but I know that not having an internship will hurt me significantly when applying for graduate roles. Is it even possible to apply for summer internships if in your final year? If anyone is or knows of anyone who has been in a similar situation, I'd appreciate any advice.

Thanks.

Simple and quick answer for you:
Yep u can apply for summer internships as a final year. Some places don't allow you so check! *
Original post by George_Harris19

Thanks.

Yes it's possible. Would recommend reading through the thread.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Assuming Deutsche Bank only accept final year students for their full-time programme?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
Assuming Deutsche Bank only accept final year students for their full-time programme?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah and HSBC

Posted from TSR Mobile
And JPM do not test anymore, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Commercial Paper
And JPM do not test anymore, right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

yeah

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 137
Original post by Princepieman

Haven't heard that before! Does that mean that HSBC and DB will auto reject FT applicants that are recent graduates?

Any other banks that do this?
Original post by ay42
Haven't heard that before! Does that mean that HSBC and DB will auto reject FT applicants that are recent graduates?

Any other banks that do this?

It was more, those are the banks that won't allow final years to apply for internships.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 139
Original post by Princepieman
It was more, those are the banks that won't allow final years to apply for internships.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah! Misread the previous post. Thanks

Quick Reply

Latest