The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Do it Right
I had a dream that I got all X's (idek) and my friends were all consoling me and not telling me they got straight A/A*s... It felt so real 😂

Lmao X's exist at A Level (when you miss an exam)

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I keep getting weird grades, like I got a subject list and it was

English Mathematics. - Good
All of sciences - 100%
Art and Failure - J

But in my dream it made so much sense :confused: What on earth is English mathematics? Art and failure was hinting at me maybe?

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's hilarious! For some reason the most stupidest dreams seem so real! Like honestly my first nightmare bout R day included me getting my results inside from a cereal box. Basically, I had a scavenger hunt to find the results around my whole house, and idk who hid it, but this was happening to all my friends. I remember it very vividly, the feeling of knowing that my results were inside the house, but not knowing where! And then afterwards, there was this assembly in my garden for everyone and their results! The dream was truly mad, seemed so real

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by extraordinaire
Lmao X's exist at A Level (when you miss an exam)

Posted from TSR Mobile

I hope the X's aren't a forewarning of what's to come in the future 😉😂
I've had like 4 now, 3 bad ones and one really good one.
I hope the X's aren't a forewarning of what's to come in the future 😉😂

*touch wood* you're safe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thanks
*touch wood* you're safe

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ty ☺️ How you feeling about it?
Ty ☺️ How you feeling about it?

Relaxed but I know on the day I will be nervous and excited af :ahee: I've also had results day dreams but, unfortunately, they weren't as wild as everyone else's :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by amanii_ox
That's hilarious! For some reason the most stupidest dreams seem so real! Like honestly my first nightmare bout R day included me getting my results inside from a cereal box. Basically, I had a scavenger hunt to find the results around my whole house, and idk who hid it, but this was happening to all my friends. I remember it very vividly, the feeling of knowing that my results were inside the house, but not knowing where! And then afterwards, there was this assembly in my garden for everyone and their results! The dream was truly mad, seemed so real

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh wow, that's so good! It's so odd. The brain during sleep makes no sense yet it's so funny!
Relaxed but I know on the day I will be nervous and excited af :ahee: I've also had results day dreams but, unfortunately, they weren't as wild as everyone else's :frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awww I'm positive you've smashed them!! Best of luck for results, I hope you achieve the grades you want/deserve! ☺️
Awww I'm positive you've smashed them!! Best of luck for results, I hope you achieve the grades you want/deserve! ☺️

Thankyou! I hope you get the results you want as well :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Oh wow guys it's getting real now. We're getting informative sticky threads for us now :redface:
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I keep getting weird grades, like I got a subject list and it was

English Mathematics. - Good
All of sciences - 100%
Art and Failure - J

But in my dream it made so much sense :confused: What on earth is English mathematics? Art and failure was hinting at me maybe?

Art and failure is way too relatable!
"What's your favourite subject?"
Oh just art and FAILURE
Original post by bethprobably
Art and failure is way too relatable!
"What's your favourite subject?"
Oh just art and FAILURE

I woke up that night thinking, huh that was too realistic xD
Original post by aztecqueen
im so worried

:cry2: same!
I had a weird nightmare that I opened my results and found my geography year 9 work (didn't even take Geo?) and I couldn't even find the real results (foreshadowing maybe haha)
How many of you are staying up for grade boundaries day?
Original post by ColossalAtom
How many of you are staying up for grade boundaries day?

i'm going to try and sleep for once :tongue: last year i stayed up and fortunately it was good news, but the one subject i do with aqa (economics) is the one i'm most worried about, and they don't release boundaries until the morning

gonna analyse the hell out of them when i wake up tho lol
Original post by salex413
Yes hopefully :smile:
Oh our teacher told us what we got.
What are you hoping to get?

An A* hopefully you?
What did you get for your C.A if you don't mind telling me :smile:
Wow i thought i was the only one. I had a dream i got j's and and xs in math. Apparently thats the grade you get if they dont understand your handwriting (according to dream land!)

Latest