The Student Room Group

Yout first ever video game

Not sure if something like this has already been posted but what was the very first Video game that you ever played. My very first video game that I ever played was either TMNT or Super Mario for the NES

Scroll to see replies

Im not sure if you can count it but I think it was Snake or space raiders on my dads ancient nokia.

If not that, then it might have been this Die Hard game on playstation 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Original post by Dhanny
Im not sure if you can count it but I think it was Snake or space raiders on my dads ancient nokia.

If not that, then it might have been this Die Hard game on playstation 1.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Space Impact dude, not Space Raiders lol.

Mine was Mario on the Game Boy.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Probably "Yoshi's Island" on the GameBoy Advanced.
Ocarina of Time.
Being old, mine was Crazee Rider on the Acorn electron... check it out, has great sound effects lol

[video="youtube;GFMp891Q6tY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMp891Q6tY[/video]
(edited 7 years ago)
Snake on my dads Nokia phone
download (7).jpg

The nostalgia! :zomg:
Reply 8
Sonic 3 on the Sega Mega Drive
It was sonic on sega mega drive....i think :laugh: i don't remember
GTA London. It looks so old now but was so good at the time:

Original post by sharkbate633
Not sure if something like this has already been posted but what was the very first Video game that you ever played. My very first video game that I ever played was either TMNT or Super Mario for the NES

I think it might have been one of either Super Mario 64 or Banjo Kazooie (Nintendo 64 kid over here)

Added bonus question: Guess roughly how old I am
Reply 12
Donkey Kong Country on the SNES. Good times...
Original post by According to Pete
Being old, mine was Crazee Rider on the Acorn electron... check it out, has great sound effects lol

[video="youtube;GFMp891Q6tY"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFMp891Q6tY[/video]

:lol: I can't even really remember what was my first video game ever.

The first I ever played will probably have been Snake or Frogger on the Acorn in primary school.

Our first home console was the Spectrum and the first few games I remember on that were Golden Axe, Paper Boy, Trap Door, Rainbow and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

My own personal first console was the Game Gear, and I think my first games on that will have been Mickey Mouse, Wonder Boy or Sonic. Oh wait, it was definitely Columns because that came with the console!
I feel like the only one who remembers this one - but Scuba Dive on the Spectrum is the first game I can remember playing

[video="youtube;JW8nX7x9ML0"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JW8nX7x9ML0[/video]
Original post by sharkbate633

Spyro PS1
My other very first video game that I ever played apart from either TMNT or Super Mario for the NES is Sonic the Hedgehog for the Saga megadrive
Reply 17
Gameboy - Super Mario

PC - Command and Conquer Red Alert
Reply 18
Duplicate Post :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 19
Xbox 360 - Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

Definetely still one of my favourite games :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest