The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Looking for females housemates studying at ARU Cambridge

Hi,

I am looking for female housemates to share house with..preferably muslims housemates for this september.
Please leave a msg if you are interested.Thanks ^^
Reply 1
Original post by fiza28
Hi,

I am looking for female housemates to share house with..preferably muslims housemates for this september.

Hey, Im also looking for female muslim housemate,
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Reply 2
Hi,

Can I have your details or shoud we talk privately in emails or something?

Thanks
Reply 3
Hello???
Original post by fiza28
Hi,

Can I have your details or shoud we talk privately in emails or something?

Thanks

Hi fiza28

Have you tried sending sabba123 a private message?

Natalie :smile:
Reply 5
Yes i did but no reply yet.Thanks for the suggestion.
Hi,

We are three female housemates looking for a fourth, the accommodation is close to ARU and is a shared housing arrangement; available immediately. None of us are Muslim but we all come from different backgrounds and would welcome you with open arms. Contact me if you are interested. :smile:

Kelsey
Original post by fiza28
Hi,

Hiya, my flatmates and I are looking for a forth person to move in, I'm muslim if that helps and the people I am living with are pretty calm and we come from different backgrounds too.

Sophia
Original post by CambridgeRoom
Hi,

We are three female housemates looking for a fourth, the accommodation is close to ARU and is a shared housing arrangement; available immediately. None of us are Muslim but we all come from different backgrounds and would welcome you with open arms. Contact me if you are interested. :smile:

Kelsey

Hiya... r u still lookin for a 4th housemate...
Reply 9
Hi Kelsey,

Is the room still available?
Reply 10
Hi.Are all the housemates muslims?Sorry to ask..because I can't have porks in the house.Tq
Reply 11
Hi I'm currently looking for housemates and also Muslim. Did you guys find the fourth roommate yet
Reply 12
Original post by CambridgeRoom
Hi,

Kelsey

Hey!Is this house still available?If so,please privately message me about the details.Thank you ^^

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending