I had done my AS level in EDEXCEL IAL with C12 +S1

So can i do my A2 with C34 + M1 ???
Or must i do C34 + S2 ??
Original post by NNB_Herath

Or must i do C34 + S2 ??

Edexcel says:

Core Mathematics units C1, C2, C3 and C4 plus two Applications units from the following six combinations: M1 and M2; S1 and S2;D1 and D2; M1 and S1; S1 and D1; M1 and D1.

So yes, you can do C3/4 + M1.

Or must i do C34 + S2 ??
If your school allows then Yes.
Reply 3
Original post by Paranoid_Glitch
If your school allows then Yes.

Original post by RDKGames
Edexcel says:
So yes, you can do C3/4 + M1.

Thanks for the reply :smile:)
I would have to ask for M1 at school ...because some say that S2 is too hard ...
Thanks for the reply :smile:)
I would have to ask for M1 at school ...because some say that S2 is too hard ...

Just do both if you want. Self-teach yourself the one you don't do in class. Can come in handy in case the exam turns out to be quite tough or not in your favour.
Reply 5
Just do both if you want. Self-teach yourself the one you don't do in class. Can come in handy in case the exam turns out to be quite tough or not in your favour.

Nope !! Not a good idea
I finished my AS level ...so only one of M1 or S2 would do...if not there would be a clash and a waste of my study time !!
Nope !! Not a good idea
I finished my AS level ...so only one of M1 or S2 would do...if not there would be a clash and a waste of my study time !!

Alright, just saying if it would turn out that you'd do better at S2 than M1, that one would be counted rather than M1. A good backup in case.
Reply 7
Alright, just saying if it would turn out that you'd do better at S2 than M1, that one would be counted rather than M1. A good backup in case.

I don't have time to study both :smile:
I am doing Math Chem Physics Bio
So all 11 units :frown:( so adding an extra unit makes it 12 :frown:(

Quick Reply

Latest