The Student Room Group
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website

Room Available To Rent - Female Shared Housing

Hiya,

We are three friendly female second year law students at ARU looking for a housemate to join us. The offer is for a single room as well as a communal kitchen, bathroom, living room, garden and toilet. Only a short walk from ARU and with plenty of shops around the corner. Rent is reasonable and your room would be available immediately.

Happy to answer any questions :smile:

- Kelsey
Original post by CambridgeRoom
Hiya,

We are three friendly female second year law students at ARU looking for a housemate to join us. The offer is for a single room as well as a communal kitchen, bathroom, living room, garden and toilet. Only a short walk from ARU and with plenty of shops around the corner. Rent is reasonable and your room would be available immediately.

Happy to answer any questions :smile:

- Kelsey

Hi Kelsey!I'm Jornelyn from Belfast and I'll be attending ARU this September. I am interested in the room as you said it's near the Cambridge Campus. I just wanna ask the following questions and I would be grateful if you answer them. :biggrin:How much will the monthly rent be?Are the bills included in the rent?How near is it to the campus?What are the amenities included?Is there free wifi included?How is the neighbourhood like?Also, is it possible for me to see pictures of the room as I need to see it but can't do a viewing cause I'm in Belfast at the moment.Thank you very much! Hope to hear from you soon. :biggrin:Best regards,Jornelyn
Lord Ashcroft Building, Anglia Ruskin University
Anglia Ruskin University
Chelmsford
Visit website
Is this still available?
Hi, unfortunately this room is no longer available, but thankyou for the interest and we wish you the best :,)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending