The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well, I smoke weed occasionally :mmm: And cigarettes rarely (I never buy my own :tongue: ).

Original post by hellodave5
Want some Cuban cigars... but so bloody expensive :frown:

Have you ever smoked cuban cigars? (I'd love to try them :colondollar: ).
smoking is nasti
gross
and just paying for a slow death
Original post by Electrospective
Well, I smoke weed occasionally :mmm: And cigarettes rarely (I never buy my own :tongue: ).

Nah not yet. Me too. If only Amazon would kindly deliver some to me!
Tho seems to not be their thing :frown:
Dads been smoking since his teens 16/17 and now hes 41
Original post by hellodave5
Nah not yet. Me too. If only Amazon would kindly deliver some to me!
Tho seems to not be their thing :frown:

There's websites that sell cuban cigars. Not the cheapest thing around... :redface:

Spoiler

Smoked like one or two cigarettes in the past but I would never become an actual smoker and would never touch anything else, like weed. 😷
Reply 26
Why would i pay for poor health and a slow death...
Nope and I don't plan to either
Nope*
Reply 29
I prefer substances that I can sniff
Nope, never had a cigarette and highly doubt i ever will!
I really dislike smoking, from the smell to the fact that other people have to suffer due to someone else's bad habit! It's expensive, will probably shorten your life and vital capacity and makes your teeth go yellow... No thanks!
I am so happy that the smoking ban was put in place and I notice the lack of it in other countries!
When my mum was pregnant with me, her coworker smoked right next to her and when asked to stop she wouldn't do anything about it despite my mum's condition. She reported the situation to her boss and he dismissed it and said there was nothing they could do! She ended up having to leave her job because she wouldn't stop smoking! So glad things have changed!
Why would I burn away all that money just to rot my lungs and ruin my skin
Ew no.
What do you work as? :curious:

luxury asset resale agent
Original post by ivybridge
Smoked like one or two cigarettes in the past but I would never become an actual smoker and would never touch anything else, like weed. 😷

:s-smilie: Surely tobacco is worse than weed?
I really dislike the look of weed. Looks like green poo imo
Nope costs lots of money, ruins your health, masks mental health issues, kills you
Reply 37
No, but im a second hand smoker bc my dad smokes SO much
Like full on chain smoker
We had a 3 hour drive the other day and i was sitting in the passenger seat, he had the windows closed and was smoking so much it put me to sleep :lol:
I'm not cool enough

Spoiler

Latest