The Student Room Group

should i retake Year 12 or continue Year 13

Hi guys. So I got my AS results on Thursday and they were AEEE. A in Mathematics AS, E in Further Mathematics AS, Physics AS and Chemistry AS.

IF swapping of modules between my two Maths subjects is allowed, I will have CCEE where the Cs are close to Bs.

What should I do? Would it affect me if I continued Y13? because i wouldnt be able to apply to a good university. or should retake Year 12?
Extra info: my Physics is 6 marks of a D and i wouldn't mind retaking my FP1, M1 and D1 and I am applying of Physics and Maths as a degree.

Thanks for reading and i would appreciate if you guys could help :smile:

I have an A in Mandarin AS as well
(edited 7 years ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Spoiler

Reply 2
Original post by TSR Jessica
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

You can also find the Exam Thread list for A-levels here and GCSE here. :dumbells:

Just quoting in Fox Corner so she can move the thread if needed :h:

Oh thanks a lot for that, it felt weird when there wasn't any replies. Thank you for enlightening me.:biggrin:
I would probably retake, if you can understand what went wrong the first time

Quick Reply

Latest