The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

@PrincessBO$$ post more arab songs:colondollar:
Original post by L in University
I told u would be freaked out but girls have said I have good taste in music :tongue:
Also your mainstream music taste disgusts me

Hang on you dont know my tatse in music. :smile: I listen to beyonce and stuff. The videos i posted not really a fan of the music. I posted it cause these people are actually all 17/18 and think they are 'it':rofl:
Original post by hamza772000
"It's just, like, something about love. You transfer it. It's infectious." There you have it: Nicki Minaj and Meek Mill aren't engaged and aren't married but they're happier than ever and certainly have marriage on their minds." Now stfu she isn't married ffs!

I said she is with meek not married to him
Original post by OGGUS
@PrincessBO$$ post more arab songs:colondollar:

Do u want to here my abdi rap? :colonhash:
u dont even like my taste in arabic music :colonhash:
Original post by PrincessBO$$
I said she is with meek not married to him
U said she was married ffs! y u lyin? I said she's a hoe and then u said no she isn't bcoz she's married! :colonhash:
Hang on you dont know my tatse in music. :smile: I listen to beyonce and stuff. The videos i posted not really a fan of the music. I posted it cause these people are actually all 17/18 and think they are 'it':rofl:

Lol yh beyonce and nicki are mainstream af :tongue:
Do u want to here my abdi rap? :colonhash:
u dont even like my taste in arabic music :colonhash:

The song on the last page was good:colondollar:
Yh she is with someone know

Why you laughing at my abdi for? :angry:

Spoiler

U said she was married ffs! y u lyin? I said she's a hoe and then u said no she isn't bcoz she's married! :colonhash:

I aint lying ffs
I said she is with someone not married to someone. She may act like a hoe and portrays herself as one but she isnt with 67 guys :colonhash: she is with meek.
fslkjjlf
(edited 7 years ago)
She aint a hoe matey she married

This is where u said she's married :colonhash:
heyy, its been loooong :redface:

Yeah ik how you doing?

I said she was with someone meaning she is in a relationship :colonhash: wallah i bloody knew she wasnt married:colonhash:
Hey. lol

Im fine, you?

I meant beyonce you first called beyonce a hoe
Please stop taking my word out of context :colonhash:
I said she was with someone meaning she is in a relationship :colonhash: wallah i bloody knew she wasnt married:colonhash:
Erm ... This is what u said, I quote, "She aint a hoe matey she married" :colonhash:

Original post by junayd1998
Yeah ik how you doing?
Ok, stressed, lol, wbu? :tongue:
I meant beyonce you first called beyonce a hoe
Please stop taking my word out of context :colonhash:
U posted a pic of Nicki with that Oxfor dictionary thing and I called her a hoe and then u said she's married, please be quiet and admit u were wrong :u: Why can't u take a loss? Such a sore loser :mmm:
Erm ... This is what u said, I quote, "She aint a hoe matey she married" :colonhash:

Ok, stressed, lol, wbu? :tongue:

Ohh whys that. Yeah I'm fine.
U posted a pic of Nicki with that Oxfor dictionary thing and I called her a hoe and then u said she's married, please be quiet and admit u were wrong :u: Why can't u take a loss? Such a sore loser :mmm:

Hamza please just stop ur embarrassing urself. That was beyonce :colonhash: Its hilarious how confident u were :colonhash:
Original post by junayd1998
Ohh whys that. Yeah I'm fine.
Results lol, r u gettin 'em this yr too?

Good to know :smile:

Results :tongue:

There's no beach here :tongue:
Hamza please just stop ur embarrassing urself. That was beyonce :colonhash: Its hilarious how confident u were :colonhash:
Oh, lol, I thought it was Nicki, sorry I don't keep track of hoes :mmm:

Latest