The Student Room Group

Exam Resit Question

Im an undergraduate and I've just finished my first year. I have to resit 2 exams from separate modules, but one of the exams i am not so confident about and I feel as if I will fail again. If i do what will happen?? I have tried calling the Uni all day but no one has been picking up. Will I get kicked out of uni or can I resit again in the 2nd year? I am a bit worried.
Original post by Sydneysmith097
Im an undergraduate and I've just finished my first year. I have to resit 2 exams from separate modules, but one of the exams i am not so confident about and I feel as if I will fail again. If i do what will happen?? I have tried calling the Uni all day but no one has been picking up. Will I get kicked out of uni or can I resit again in the 2nd year? I am a bit worried.

You'll need to check your university's policy, but for example, at UEA, you have to pass ALL the first year modules in order to progress to second year. If we fail one or modules, we either have to resit the year, or leave.

It might be wise emailing or calling (if you have their number) your personal advisor ASAP!
Reply 2

what uni and course
Original post by ICT Geek
what uni and course

Lsbu and psychology
Reply 4
Lsbu and psychology

they should let u resit the yr. whats ur name
i won't have failed the whole module though, just one exam from it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending