The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by greatmnty
Your teacher only knows your grade for the subject they taught but they won't now how you did overall - except your headmaster etc.

For example, My maths teacher knows my grade for my maths but doesn't know my English grade?
Original post by ak143244
For example, My maths teacher knows my grade for my maths but doesn't know my English grade?

Exactly
Exactly

Okay thanks
All my friends wanna meet at 10 but I wanna go just as the school opens at half nine. I don't have their patience

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't see how people aren't worried about their GCSE results, for most of us it's our first major qualification that dictates the course of our higher learning

there is sooooooo many people worried right now mate
Reply 2705
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
All my friends wanna meet at 10 but I wanna go just as the school opens at half nine. I don't have their patience

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are you planning on going with your parents or not? I'm going at 9 am when the school opens. It's open until 12, how could anyone wait that long??
Posted from TSR Mobile
We're so lucky as our school emails us our results at 6am so we know what we grades we get before going into school and collecting the piece of paper with results on

wish we had that.
Original post by Mlb37
Are you planning on going with your parents or not? I'm going at 9 am when the school opens. It's open until 12, how could anyone wait that long??
Posted from TSR Mobile

I have no idea when i can get my results, the school said sixth form enrolment is at 10am - 12pm but we must have our results but when do i get my results... they won't reply or anything its so annoying.
Original post by Im_trying
I have no idea when i can get my results, the school said sixth form enrolment is at 10am - 12pm but we must have our results but when do i get my results... they won't reply or anything its so annoying.

I'd go in around 9-9:30 if enrolment is 10am
Reply 2709
Original post by Im_trying

I haven't even been told anything about enrolment for sixth form.. maybe get there at about 9.30 to 9.45?

Posted from TSR Mobile
I had a strange dream also! the dream consisted of me getting in English Literature and Language a grade 9?? Whatever that means. Just the number nine but I remember being distraught because I want an A*. In the first maths paper got an A which was strange because I'll be lucky to get a C but I didn't have an overall grade for maths, the second paper wasn't even on the sheet 😂 that's probably because I know how badly I've done on the second paper.

In the end, I concluded that these results weren't right and they weren't mine then I woke up😂
Reply 2711
Should I feel bad for not have started a level revision? I've done the prep tasks but I just wanted a break after my hard work and before it all starts again??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by EmilyTonge
I had a strange dream also! the dream consisted of me getting in English Literature and Language a grade 9?? Whatever that means. Just the number nine but I remember being distraught because I want an A*. In the first maths paper got an A which was strange because I'll be lucky to get a C but I didn't have an overall grade for maths, the second paper wasn't even on the sheet 😂 that's probably because I know how badly I've done on the second paper.

In the end, I concluded that these results weren't right and they weren't mine then I woke up😂

That's weird. Funny thing is though, there's apparently a new grading system is 3 years time where exams will be graded from 9-1 (with 9 being the equivilant to an A*, etc.). I also had a similar dream myself, where I had 2 A*s and 4 B's in my modulars (I've just finished Year 10). I was so happy until I woke up and realised it was just a dream. :no:

Good luck for Thursday, by the way. I'm sure you will get those A*s.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by JamDonuts4Life
Late reply but congratulations man! Thanks for previous advice too bud.

Good luck with your A levels next year mate :smile:

Thanks!! Good luck with your results on Thursday :-)
Original post by MBK14
Should I feel bad for not have started a level revision? I've done the prep tasks but I just wanted a break after my hard work and before it all starts again??

Posted from TSR Mobile

Nope. I didn't do any and got AAAB
Original post by XLittleSparrowX

Posted from TSR Mobile

I can relate. My friends, however, have no chance of waking up that early so I'm forced to meet them at 12pm lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MBK14

I've only completed tasks to give us a "head start" to A Levels. And how are you supposed to revise A Level work when you haven't even learnt it anyway? I would just revise the GCSE skills which are required for the subject at A Level

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2717
Original post by jamestg
Nope. I didn't do any and got AAAB

Oh wow that's great well done. Our school didn't tell us to so I didn't think it was expected of us

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MBK14
Oh wow that's great well done. Our school didn't tell us to so I didn't think it was expected of us

Posted from TSR Mobile

If you really want to do something, to kill some time, watch YouTube documentaries and/or tutorials! Just try not to do much!
Reply 2719
Original post by extraordinaire
I've only completed tasks to give us a "head start" to A Levels. And how are you supposed to revise A Level work when you haven't even learnt it anyway? I would just revise the GCSE skills which are required for the subject at A Level

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've done the same jts just I saw someone mention they were ready for past papers and I was confused

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest