The Student Room Group
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast

Finding a room in Belfast - September 2016

Hi everyone.
I'm starting postgrad studies at QUB in September and I'm currently based in England. Because of that I can't make any viewings at rooms I've seen advertised online. I am planning instead on staying in a backpacker's hostel for a week, room-hunting like crazy and hopefully finding something when I arrive in mid-September.

I know Belfast quite well but not familiar with the letting market there: will there still be rooms for rent next month or will there be a shortage?
Original post by eamb
Hi everyone.
I'm starting postgrad studies at QUB in September and I'm currently based in England. Because of that I can't make any viewings at rooms I've seen advertised online. I am planning instead on staying in a backpacker's hostel for a week, room-hunting like crazy and hopefully finding something when I arrive in mid-September.

I know Belfast quite well but not familiar with the letting market there: will there still be rooms for rent next month or will there be a shortage?

Hey guys,

Hoping we can help out a little - If your looking for stylish accommodation in Belfast then take a look at John Bell House (private student halls). Our showrooms are open now so you are more than welcome to come take a look around and find out all about living with us. If you cant pop in, give us a call and we can arrange for a video etc of our show room.

All rooms are en suite, with comfy small double beds, storage space, and a shared kitchen and living area for each student apartment. Plus, we also have a limited number of en suite studios available too! We also have a great Social Space with flat screen TV and table tennis table, as well a great outdoor space in our courtyard. We are a 15 minute walk to Queens too!

Check out our Facebook page over at www.facebook.com/johnbellhousebelfast to see the latest events, photos with our current students or contact us on 02895 901683.

Thanks,
Anna @ Fresh
Graduation garden party, Queen's University Belfast
Queen's University Belfast
Hey! I've got a room in Mount Charles,which is a Queen's owned house just off botanic avenue.The place has been recently refurbished and is just a 5 minute walk from the main campus.It's available to move into from the beginning of term. Let me know if you're interested!

Quick Reply

Latest