The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Hey, I have another question. I know schools tend to open at slightly different times for Results Day, but I just read the comment of a user who said their school shuts at 12pm. I know times are slightly different for all schools, like I said, but I'm just wondering if all schools tend to close in the early afternoon? Thanks in advance to whoever answers.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MBK14
I've done the same jts just I saw someone mention they were ready for past papers and I was confused

Wow, some people are already ahead of the game

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Hey It's Cerian
Hey, I have another question. I know schools tend to open at slightly different times for Results Day, but I just read the comment of a user who said their school shuts at 12pm. I know times are slightly different for all schools, like I said, but I'm just wondering if all schools tend to close in the early afternoon? Thanks in advance to whoever answers.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Also, I've seen CA being mentioned in some comments with regards to the UMS, etc. I'm just wondering what a CA is?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well I'm actually having to go into school at 1:00 so I think it just really depends on the school.

Posted from TSR Mobile
A controlled assessment, you probably have done one for English

Posted from TSR Mobile

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine opens at 9:30am and closes at 11:00am *shivers*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mine is 9:30-11:30 which is late morning. Depends on the school

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mine opens at 9:00.
mines open at 9:00 till 11:00
I'm not even sure what time my school opens....😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
woo it's on my birthday :cake:
nervous for results day??
i 100% know i failed p1 physics was soooo HARD!!

hopefully grade boundries are low respond:
Original post by blizza15
i 100% know i failed p1 physics was soooo HARD!!

hopefully grade boundries are low respond:

Edexcel by any chance? :smile:
Original post by SophFlorence

Yep!
Original post by SophFlorence

How did you find it? :smile: or :frown:
Yep!

I can relate- it was terrible :biggrin: