Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Newcastle London Campus

Is anyone going to be studying at the London Campus?:smile:
Original post by K.Monster

Hi You could try getting in touch with the London campus twitter account or the facebook account as they may be able to help you find other students! Isabella :smile:
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2

Hi there I've got an offer to study Accounting and Finance here in September, still making my final decision, Wbu?
I've been offered a place on the same course, accounting and finance at the London campus. And yeah me too I'm not sure, still making my mind up on what to do
Reply 4
Original post by James9072
I've been offered a place on the same course, accounting and finance at the London campus. And yeah me too I'm not sure, still making my mind up on what to do

Where about are you from and will you be staying in halls if you do decide to go there?
Reply 5
Original post by Dap12345
Hi there I've got an offer to study Accounting and Finance here in September, still making my final decision, Wbu?

I have an offer to study Accounting and Finance too. Will you be staying in halls if you decide to accept your offer ?
Reply 6
I have an offer to study Accounting and Finance too. Will you be staying in halls if you decide to accept your offer ?

Yes I'll be staying in chapter spitalfields but I'm a bit conscious of the student opportunities social wise, what do you think? And have you confirmed your offer?
Where about are you from and will you be staying in halls if you do decide to go there?

If I do go there I'll just be staying at home because I live in north London... The 10k per year halls are a bit pricey
Reply 8
Original post by James9072
If I do go there I'll just be staying at home because I live in north London... The 10k per year halls are a bit pricey

Ahh right have you applied elsewhere?
Ahh right have you applied elsewhere?

Nope, doubt I'll do better than this with the grades I got, missed my firm and insurance. If I don't go I'll do a gap year and resit my maths

What was your offer and ucas grades if you dont mind me asking? Im planning to apply for accounting and finance as well.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending