The Student Room Group

proof of address?

So, I was lucky enough to get a job (!!) and tomorrow I need to go in to talk about things, as well as give them NA number, ID, bank details and proof of address.
I have my NA number, ID (birth certificate is fine, since I don't have a licence, passport etc) and bank details, but I don't know how to get proof of address.
I get digital bank statements, so I have no letters like that, and on the gov. website it states that those can only be used if they are recent (within three months). I have my address on my NA number letter, but thats two years old. Would that still be okay? Or is there another method I could use to get proof of address?
Original post by femme_ai
So, I was lucky enough to get a job (!!) and tomorrow I need to go in to talk about things, as well as give them NA number, ID, bank details and proof of address.
I have my NA number, ID (birth certificate is fine, since I don't have a licence, passport etc) and bank details, but I don't know how to get proof of address.
I get digital bank statements, so I have no letters like that, and on the gov. website it states that those can only be used if they are recent (within three months). I have my address on my NA number letter, but thats two years old. Would that still be okay? Or is there another method I could use to get proof of address?

What do you mean NA number? Do you mean NI number?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
wow, yeah, NI number. Sorry! Guess I got confused by the 'national' part.
if you go to your bank you can ask them to print off a statement as a one off which will have your address on it

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending