The Student Room Group
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website

Pavilion House 2016/17

Hi all, If you have chosen Pavilion House for your first choice accommodation, one of our residents has created a helpful video tour of what to expect: https://youtu.be/ZrS0YPphrZs

Additionally, we have created a private residents Facebook group for you to meet and greet your new flatmates:

Pavilion House
Hayes Wharf House

If you would like more information, please contact the University of Lincoln accommodation team: +44 (0)1522 886231 or [email protected]

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Prodigy Living
Hi all, If you have chosen Pavilion House for your first choice accommodation, one of our residents has created a helpful video tour of what to expect: https://youtu.be/ZrS0YPphrZs

Additionally, we have created a private residents Facebook group for you to meet and greet your new flatmates:

Pavilion House
Hayes Wharf House

If you would like more information, please contact the University of Lincoln accommodation team: +44 (0)1522 886231 or [email protected]

Hello, I currently have an offer for accommodation at Pavilion House. I was wondering if the card/account I use for the deposit needs to be the same account I will use for the main payments? It would be my Mother's account who will also be my Guarantor.
Students in halls, University of Lincoln
University of Lincoln
Lincoln
Visit website
Original post by HelpusPleasus
Hello, I currently have an offer for accommodation at Pavilion House. I was wondering if the card/account I use for the deposit needs to be the same account I will use for the main payments? It would be my Mother's account who will also be my Guarantor.

Morning! Nope, they do not need to be the same account :smile:
Morning! Nope, they do not need to be the same account :smile:

Hello I've put in my booking request for accommodation and received the 7 day Tenancy Decision Email. The Summary includes this:

"Start Date: 9/10/2016 12:00 AM"

Is this an American Date? Does it actually mean that the start date is the 10th of September or the 9th of October?

It's a little strange just how little information your website provides.
Hello I've put in my booking request for accommodation and received the 7 day Tenancy Decision Email. The Summary includes this:

"Start Date: 9/10/2016 12:00 AM"

Is this an American Date? Does it actually mean that the start date is the 10th of September or the 9th of October?

It's a little strange just how little information your website provides.

Yes, the date is American but ultimately means 10th September.

All information should be on the portal. However, if you need anything further, please let me know or contact Pavilion House ([email protected]) directly. :smile:
Could you tell me what is included in a gold studio? Like Hoover, microwave etc? I'm doing my shopping and don't want to buy unnecessary things!!

Also, I've been allocated block B, do you know which building that is?
Sorry for 101 questions- does my £150 deposit need to be paid today as I've confirmed it?
Thank you! 😁
(edited 7 years ago)

Pavilion House
Hayes Wharf House

Hi there, I applied for accommodation after getting a place at the uni by clearing - so I've only sent my application off for accommodation after I got my place on the 18th of August (which Pavilion House and Hayes Wharf House are number 1 and 2 respectively). How long will it be until I hear an update on whether I've got a room in either place or not?
It's just that I'm going to an open campus day this weekend and would like to have a look around the area surrounding these two places if I'm going to be there (or not!). Thanks for any response :smile:
(And I really hope I'll have a chance of getting in! :tongue: )
Original post by EmEternal2
Hi there, I applied for accommodation after getting a place at the uni by clearing - so I've only sent my application off for accommodation after I got my place on the 18th of August (which Pavilion House and Hayes Wharf House are number 1 and 2 respectively). How long will it be until I hear an update on whether I've got a room in either place or not?
It's just that I'm going to an open campus day this weekend and would like to have a look around the area surrounding these two places if I'm going to be there (or not!). Thanks for any response :smile:

You can just go to both! Time provided of course, the city of Lincoln is quite small and everything is close by. I'm sure within reason you can see both. You may need to ring up and ask first though.
Original post by katiemcboyle
Could you tell me what is included in a gold studio? Like Hoover, microwave etc? I'm doing my shopping and don't want to buy unnecessary things!!

Also, I've been allocated block B, do you know which building that is?
Sorry for 101 questions- does my £150 deposit need to be paid today as I've confirmed it?
Thank you! 😁

Feel free to ask away! :smile:

Our Pavilion House Studios comes with:

Microwave
Brush, mop & bucket, dustpan and brush
Hoover
Bin
Mattress
19" TV & TV License

You can find a list of what you need to bring with you here: https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/blog/what-do-you-need-to-pack-for-university

Block B is Clayton House.

And finally, you have 7 days after application to pay the deposit, otherwise the room becomes available again.

Hope that helps!

Hey Em!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! How was the open day, and did you enjoy the tour?

If you have applied directly through the University, we unfortunately don't have a time frame of when they will send your details over to us. I imagine that they would be trying to process everyone as quickly and smoothly as possible. If you want to contact their accommodation team, they should hopefully be able to give you an update: +44 (0)1522 886231 or [email protected]

Hopefully we will see you next month! :smile:
Hello Please could you tell me what's included in a silver room? What size is the bed in there?

Hey Em!

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner! How was the open day, and did you enjoy the tour?

If you have applied directly through the University, we unfortunately don't have a time frame of when they will send your details over to us. I imagine that they would be trying to process everyone as quickly and smoothly as possible. If you want to contact their accommodation team, they should hopefully be able to give you an update: +44 (0)1522 886231 or [email protected]

Hopefully we will see you next month! :smile:

I really enjoyed the open day, and I'm definitely happy I chose this accommodation as my first choice. Absolutely loved it! Ah I see, I did apply through the university. I contacted their accommodation team and they said I may not hear if I have a place or not for another week :confused: My application hasn't even been verified yet on the system, so I'm slightly worried it's going to take even longer! Thank you for your help, and I hope to be there next month! (hopefully!) :smile:
Hello Please could you tell me what's included in a silver room? What size is the bed in there?
Hey HP,

The size of the bed is three quarters (small double bed - we recommend double bedding if you need to purchase them).

In your ensuite:

Bed & Mattress

Wardrobe

Desk & Chair

Bedside Table

Curtains (Fire resistant)

In the shared kitchen you'll find:

Microwave

Fridge/freezer

Dishwasher

19" (I believe) TV and TV License

Hoover/Mop/Bucket/Dustpan

We also have a list to give you an idea of what to pack: https://www.prodigy-living.co.uk/blog/what-do-you-need-to-pack-for-university

I really enjoyed the open day, and I'm definitely happy I chose this accommodation as my first choice. Absolutely loved it! Ah I see, I did apply through the university. I contacted their accommodation team and they said I may not hear if I have a place or not for another week :confused: My application hasn't even been verified yet on the system, so I'm slightly worried it's going to take even longer! Thank you for your help, and I hope to be there next month! (hopefully!) :smile:

Hey Em, Really happy to hear that enjoyed yourself and liked Pavilion House too :smile: We know the University is trying to process everyone as quickly as possible; so hopefully you will find out soon. Let us know if you don't hear back in the next day or so and we will see if our Pavilion House team can help!
When is the move-in date?
Original post by emma_greenhalgh
When is the move-in date?

10th September - only 15 days to go!
Reply 14
I've booked my room and have confirmed my details on my online account. What do I need to do next? I haven't heard back since I logged on?
Original post by K1919:)
I've booked my room and have confirmed my details on my online account. What do I need to do next? I haven't heard back since I logged on?

Hey @K1919 [s]smile[/s]
Have you had email confirmation of your room number? This will let let you know what you need to do next.

If you want to give the Pavilion House team a call (01522 525 757), they can take you through any part of the process :smile:
What is the name of the building of block C3?
Hello,

I was wondering if its fine to turn up later than the 10/11th. I was planning to turn up on friday 16th. Could you give me some information on this.

Another thing is could you send me a picture of the living/kitchen for the bronze standard apartments.

Thanks
Original post by emma_greenhalgh
What is the name of the building of block C3?

Foster Lodge :smile:

The buildings are as follows:

- Rudgard House: ‘A1’ Flat 1 to 55
- Poppleton House: ‘A2’ Flat 1 to 55
- Charlesworth House: ‘A3’ Flat 1 to 58
- Ellison House: ‘A4’ Flat 1 to 48
- Clayton House: ‘B’ Flat 1 to 62
- Yorke Lodge: ‘C1’ Flat 1 to 22
- Banks Lodge: ‘C2’ Flat 1-15
- Foster Lodge: ‘C3’ Flat 1-15
- Proctor Mews: ‘D1’ Flat 1 42
- Hornsby Mews: ‘D2’ Flat 1-62

Original post by Jonese1234
Hello,

I was wondering if its fine to turn up later than the 10/11th. I was planning to turn up on friday 16th. Could you give me some information on this.

Another thing is could you send me a picture of the living/kitchen for the bronze standard apartments.

Thanks

Of course! Just let the Pavilion House team know of your date of arrival :smile:
They will also be able to send over a photo of the kitchen.
Hiya!
I was just wondering which rooms/blocks are closer to the entrance?

Quick Reply

Latest