The Student Room Group

marrige

Scroll to see replies

I think 35 should be the cut off point.

Edit: it is up to the individual anyway.
(edited 7 years ago)
Its never to late to get married but when you reach your 40s as a female its too late to be pooping kids, although sometimes that can happen.

I have heard that a 50+ woman gave birth, although, i can't remember where.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
There's a 17 yr old in my class that is already engaged.

I see. So it is possible to marry or to be engaged before adult age at least. Didn't know that. Really.*
Original post by Kallisto
I see. So it is possible to marry or to be engaged before adult age at least. Didn't know that. Really.*

It's possible to be married before the age of 18 as long as the parents have given permission
Original post by 1secondsofvamps
It's possible to be married before the age of 18 as long as the parents have given permission

I see, I got a better picture than before. In an adult age permission by parents is not required anylonger?*
Original post by Kallisto
I see, I got a better picture than before. In an adult age permission by parents is not required anylonger?*

I don't think so, when you're an adult you technically don't need their permission
Reply 26
My uncle got married for the first time at 48 and hes happy now with step-children and a new large family. There are a lot of people who just havent yet found the right person and it might take them a little longer to find them thats all
Original post by junayd1998
Yeah but it will be hard if your like 50 and ain't married lmao.

With a cool avatar like that and the title of the thread I say about 14 years old.
Because you say?
Why not?
I think 25+ is a good time to get married.

But, it's really down to the individual.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 29
I'm 23 and proposed to my now fiancé last week :smile:

We're the first of our friendship group to get engaged and I feel we are on the young side of things but then we have been together since we were both 15, made it through uni long distance and now live together. Provisionally thinking 2 summers time for the wedding at which point we'll both be 25, nearing 26. I very much agree with those who have said that it very much depends on the people/situation.
When you've got your careers sorted, finances down and are able to support your child comfortably without any money issues or living problems.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah but it will be hard if your like 50 and ain't married lmao.

Only if you're planning on marrying someone in their 30s. but it won't be that hard if you meet someone your own age. i hear about couples in their 40s and 50s and even 60s getting married. its not even that hard to find someone in their 50s who is single, people get divorced/become widowed everyday
(edited 7 years ago)
25-35 ideal age

but theres no such thing as never
Original post by tasha_tah
Obvs gonna be whenever he feels

Posted from TSR Mobile

k thanks for tht.
Original post by mariam687
k thanks for tht.

Oh ur very welcome :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Whats the right age to get married? + When is the cut off point cuz there has to be an age where its like its too late now.

personally 25-30 but i'll leave it longer but then i have money on my side
as for a cut off point there isn't one

Spoiler

Reply 36
when you feel ready
Btw the word is "marriage"

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Foo.mp3
Women should be popping kids out no later than their late 20's. For guys, there's less of a rush. Raw biological realities ftw :u:

Fertility in women doesn't begin to decline dramatically until the mid-30s
Original post by babyshawte
I think 25+ is a good time to get married.

But, it's really down to the individual.

Posted from TSR Mobile
*35+

Original post by babyshawte
Btw the word is "marriage"

Posted from TSR Mobile
"Mirrage"

Quick Reply