The Student Room Group

Can I transfer after a Foundation Year

I currently have an offer to do Foundation Engineering, but I want to know whether I would be able to transfer transfer from that university to another after completing the Foundation Year.
Thanks
If its a foundation year on its own then yes, thats what its for , if its integrated with another degree then harder imo. Ne careful if its standalone that it doesnt eat too much into your sfe entitlement. Ine year should eb ok, but two years and it may cause issues for you being fully financed on your next degree.
Some universities will accept another institution's foundation year, others won't. You'll need to speak directly with the institutions that you are considering transferring to.
Reply 3
Original post by 999tigger
If its a foundation year on its own then yes, thats what its for , if its integrated with another degree then harder imo. Ne careful if its standalone that it doesnt eat too much into your sfe entitlement. Ine year should eb ok, but two years and it may cause issues for you being fully financed on your next degree.

Thank you!
Reply 4
Original post by Origami Bullets
Some universities will accept another institution's foundation year, others won't. You'll need to speak directly with the institutions that you are considering transferring to.

ok, i still have another year or so to go before thinking about it, so i'll have a look. Thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending