The Student Room Group

Gcse maths grade boundary

Does anyone have a rough idea of what a b is going to be for maths edexcel????!!!!1

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
96-104
Original post by AAD1L786
Does anyone have a rough idea of what a b is going to be for maths edexcel????!!!!1

96-99
Reply 3
Original post by Thelabtatpast
96-99

are you sure? i think i got like 97 and im sooo worried? i need a b? do you think i can do resit in college if a get a c
are you sure? i think i got like 97 and im sooo worried? i need a b? do you think i can do resit in college if a get a c

I mean it should be as last year and the year before was only 95 and this years paper was harder than 2014 so in my opinion it should be,but anything can happen. I am also worrying as i counted 101 marks. If you don't get a B you could resist it in college if you really wanted to but if you don't need a B then I don't see a point in doing so. Best of luck! I hope we both get a B

The grade boundaries are released midnight on the 24th so in about 27 hours ! This should help give you an indication to how well you have done
Reply 6
Original post by thelabtatpast
i mean it should be as last year and the year before was only 95 and this years paper was harder than 2014 so in my opinion it should be,but anything can happen. I am also worrying as i counted 101 marks. If you don't get a b you could resist it in college if you really wanted to but if you don't need a b then i don't see a point in doing so. Best of luck! I hope we both get a b

i hope we both get b also! If i dont then i defo need to resit because i need a b to do science :////
Reply 7
I mean it should be as last year and the year before was only 95 and this years paper was harder than 2014 so in my opinion it should be,but anything can happen. I am also worrying as i counted 101 marks. If you don't get a B you could resist it in college if you really wanted to but if you don't need a B then I don't see a point in doing so. Best of luck! I hope we both get a B

I dont think you should be worried because 100 has to be a B! :smile:
I dont think you should be worried because 100 has to be a B! :smile:

Thanks anyway! I hope you are right as I also need a B to do science next year
The highest it has ever been for a B is 101 and that was in 2013 which was an easy paper . So because this paper was a lot harder it shouldn't be any higher than 97
Reply 10
Wow, I'm in the exact same position as you! I also think I got somewhere between 97ish marks, so I'm really, really hoping a B grade is atleast 96/97. So nerve-wracking.
what do u think an a* will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ~Lily~
Wow, I'm in the exact same position as you! I also think I got somewhere between 97ish marks, so I'm really, really hoping a B grade is atleast 96/97. So nerve-wracking.

I hope all 3 of us get it
Original post by nadiakms
what do u think an a* will be?

Posted from TSR Mobile

how likely is this ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
how likely is this ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fairly likely
The highest it has ever been for a B is 101 and that was in 2013 which was an easy paper . So because this paper was a lot harder it shouldn't be any higher than 97

Wasn't the boundary for a B in 2013 92?
Fairly likely

could it possibly be lower ;-; I think I got 162ish hoping to at least scrape that a*

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 18
could it possibly be lower ;-; I think I got 162ish hoping to at least scrape that a*

Posted from TSR Mobile

Unlikely, sorry.
Original post by ad4m
Unlikely, sorry.

why do you say that ? is there any reason that you predict the marks for an a* grade so high ?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest