The Student Room Group

She Didn't Sleep With Me Last Time We Were Together

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Anonymous
Whats thirst got to do with it? All males are thirsty its called genetics.

I would have thought people would be supporting me and telling me good decision as I exited the relationship.

I was hoping anyone with similar experiences would say something.

I ain't that thirsty dude

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 21
Original post by ~Tara~
"I tried to make her understand she was being boring and all her friends had done it"
Basically you tried to force her into sex through peer pressure and shame.

I don't know what makes you think that having a penis makes you entitled to sex but there's nothing about owning a penis that means your needs are more important and that you deserve sex.

If a girl says no, you listen. If she had relented, you could have found yourself on the wrong side of a rape charge. You're probably just trolling so I'm really responding for other young men and women who may be reading. It's not okay to guilt anyone into sex (regardless of gender). No means no. Physical sexual arousal like an erection does not negate someone verbally saying no. You can have an erection or be otherwise aroused when you don't want to be.

It's not okay to make someone feel bad for not wanting sex. It's not okay to whine about how much you want and need sex or threaten to leave if you don't get sex. If you threaten to leave and sex happens, that sex is actually rape. You're creating an environment of fear, you're a rapist. If you're doing any of the behaviours I've mentioned you'd be a bully and a potential rapist.

Consent is not that difficult.

You know, I am actually a "nice guy", I have been called white knight, SJW, for having views similar to the ones you expressed in this post.

BUT I am sorry to say, your over the top reaction to this is the reason there are more and more guys out there become more and more chauvinistic and menists.

He wanted sex, he tried to get it from the girl he wasn't in a relationship with, she didn't, so he ended it. If anything, I think he behaved exemplary here. Because a) he didn't cheat and b) he didn't force.

And b) is the problem. Your attitude here is completely unacceptable. Sex is nothing special. He wanted something from his relationship. He used certain tactics to try and get it. Women do this all the time, and don't even deny that. But somehow because it's sex, that is no longer fine? Somehow because it's sex, your post makes it sound like he almost raped his gf? Do you not even realize how absolutely ridiculous that sounds? How you sound? Talking about erections and rape?

How about this?

It's not okay to make someone feel bad for not wanting to buy another handbag. It's not okay to whine about how much you want and need a handbag or threaten to leave if you don't get a handbag. If you threaten to leave and you get a handbag, that handbag is actually blackmail. You're creating an environment of fear, you're a blackmailer. If you're doing any of the behaviours I've mentioned you'd be a bully and a potential blackmailer.
If you never consumated the relationship, it wasn't a relationship imo. Obv is different in relationships where couples where sex before marriage is taboo.
Original post by Anonymous
I'm sorry you feel that way.

What other option did I have?

This is a really disrespectful post - indicating that all of her friends have done it shows us you have no logic and need to get checked out for more than STDs.

Forced to end it? You click-baiting us or what?

Show some respect - no girl is boring.

BTW - Virgin here
shes not boring for not wanting to have sex !! its not all about sex! it sounds like thats all u care about so u dont even deserve to have a relationship if thats all your after
Reply 25
Original post by uglyslut
shes not boring for not wanting to have sex !! its not all about sex! it sounds like thats all u care about so u dont even deserve to have a relationship if thats all your after

Strong post to username agreement here.
Reply 26
Original post by inhuman
Strong post to username agreement here.

My thoughts exactly

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 27
"Tactics" erm no. It's peer pressure and bullying.

I very much doubt asking for respect is why men are becoming chauvinists. If asking for respect and not to be bullied into sex for fear of abandonment or some other negative consequence then those men are already chauvinists.

Also, I don't whine, bully or otherwise coerce my partner into buying me handbags (because that's all I need in a relationship 🙄). I buy my own handbags. I suppose that makes me some sort of crazy feminist or something. Working and using my own money to buy my own clothes and accessories..don't I know I should be in the kitchen cooking meals and being permanently available and ready for sex 🙄
Original post by inhuman
You know, I am actually a "nice guy", I have been called white knight, SJW, for having views similar to the ones you expressed in this post.

BUT I am sorry to say, your over the top reaction to this is the reason there are more and more guys out there become more and more chauvinistic and menists.

He wanted sex, he tried to get it from the girl he wasn't in a relationship with, she didn't, so he ended it. If anything, I think he behaved exemplary here. Because a) he didn't cheat and b) he didn't force.

And b) is the problem. Your attitude here is completely unacceptable. Sex is nothing special. He wanted something from his relationship. He used certain tactics to try and get it. Women do this all the time, and don't even deny that. But somehow because it's sex, that is no longer fine? Somehow because it's sex, your post makes it sound like he almost raped his gf? Do you not even realize how absolutely ridiculous that sounds? How you sound? Talking about erections and rape?

How about this?

It's not okay to make someone feel bad for not wanting to buy another handbag. It's not okay to whine about how much you want and need a handbag or threaten to leave if you don't get a handbag. If you threaten to leave and you get a handbag, that handbag is actually blackmail. You're creating an environment of fear, you're a blackmailer. If you're doing any of the behaviours I've mentioned you'd be a bully and a potential blackmailer.

It is not an over the top reaction to ask that if someone says no to sex they aren't bullied into doing it or made to feel ashamed or bad about it. If you need to leave a relationship because of sexual incompatibility it is not your fault but it IS your fault if you make your partner feel awful simply for not doing something they're not comfortable with.

You think not cheating and not forcing her to have sex is exemplary? No, being monogamous (if that's what you've agreed) and not raping your partner isn't "exemplary" it's basic decency. Not doing these things doesn't mean she should somehow feel lucky or extra special. Everyone should do these things. Yeah, he did the right thing in ending it, but making her feel like dirt on his shoes before he left was awful.

As far as I'm concerned the only "tactic" for getting sex is asking your partner and if they say no that's it. You don't try and get it or guilt or pressure, you accept it. If you're not happy, then by all means leave but it is not okay to make her feel like she did not have the right to say no. He can just go find someone who will say yes if that's what he wants.

If I heard of a woman threatening to leave her boyfriend because he won't buy her a handbag I'd suggest he leave that woman and for her to go buy her own damn handbag.

"We were going out but she was being boring, she wouldn't sleep with me even though she was MY girlfriend. "

This is manipulative and if your girlfriend caved into sex because of this it is rape because she clearly does not want to do it and you know she doesn't.

"I tried to make her understand that she was being boring and all her friends had done it so there wasn't really an issue"

She was not being boring. I all too often heard the phrase "but other girls do it" and you know what? So what who else is doing it. My body, my rules, don't like it? find someone with rules you do like.

There was an issue for your girlfriend and it is you.
Op, ignore the mass stupidity above. The Social Equality Fairness Correctness Justice Please Help 50/50 Rights Nismfem poision.
You are justified. The reason she wasn't opening for you is because of your beta demeanour. You didn't excite her, you revealed all. She would do dirty things only for an alpha. You most likely came across as needy.
Reply 30
Original post by RelucBeam
Op, ignore the mass stupidity above. The Social Equality Fairness Correctness Justice Please Help 50/50 Rights Nismfem poision.
You are justified. The reason she wasn't opening for you is because of your beta demeanour. You didn't excite her, you revealed all. She would do dirty things only for an alpha. You most likely came across as needy.

You see for a moment I thought you were decent. Then you told someone they were justified in trying to coerce sex and carried on with the alpha-beta poop.
Original post by ~Tara~
You see for a moment I thought you were decent. Then you told someone they were justified in trying to coerce sex and carried on with the alpha-beta poop.

You thought I was decent? I am not bothered.
You now don't think I'm decent? I am still not bothered.
Your person opinion of me means absolutely nothing to me.

However, if you wish to challenge the points I have made then I am open to discussion.
Reply 32
Challenge your personal opinion that being "alpha" would result in aroused maidens falling at their feet to do unspeakable things??

I'd rather not follow you into the rabbit hole.
Original post by ~Tara~
Challenge your personal opinion that being "alpha" would result in aroused maidens falling at their feet to do unspeakable things??

I'd rather not follow you into the rabbit hole.

It is not my personal opinion, it is fact.

http://www.goingyourownway.com/mgtow-mgtow-dictionary/gina-tingles-903/

Enjoy your evening, I have many carrots in this rabbit hole of mine.
EDIT: OP had already done what I told him and she came back

you're welcome :biggrin:
(edited 7 years ago)
I hope she finds someone better than you X

Don't get too gassed that she's wanting you back.
Original post by The Sexathlete
EDIT: OP had already done what I told him and she came back

you're welcome :biggrin:

How do you know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending