The Student Room Group
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website

New student in September

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I'm starting a BSc in Rehabilitation in sports and exercise in September at Marjons. How did everyone find online enrolement?
I was wondering if anyonehas had any information about freshers events? or timetables?
Plymouth Marjon University
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 21
is the enrolment thing just for your course?
Reply 22
Original post by HelenaRadcliffe
Hi, I'm starting a BSc in Rehabilitation in sports and exercise in September at Marjons. How did everyone find online enrolement?
I was wondering if anyonehas had any information about freshers events? or timetables?

I joined the freshers group on facebook for that info also helps you to find out whos near you in accommodation and things like that
Original post by TamzynP
is the enrolment thing just for your course?

I got a letter through from Marjons, saying that online enrolment was today and for the next couple of weeks. It basically just registers you online and gives you an induction timetable for the first week at uni.

The freshers thing is that the Marjon Student Union. I saw they had festival bands for 35 pounds which gives you access to everything.. ??

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/marjon-student-union-freshers-festival-pass-2016-tickets-26483493843
Reply 24
I got a letter through from Marjons, saying that online enrolment was today and for the next couple of weeks. It basically just registers you online and gives you an induction timetable for the first week at uni.

The freshers thing is that the Marjon Student Union. I saw they had festival bands for 35 pounds which gives you access to everything.. ??

http://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/marjon-student-union-freshers-festival-pass-2016-tickets-26483493843

Oh, Haven't got anything yet hopefully comes soon
Yeah its gives you transport as well which is a great idea
Original post by TamzynP
Oh, Haven't got anything yet hopefully comes soon
Yeah its gives you transport as well which is a great idea

Yes it sounds amazing. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing anyone. I'm sure something will come through in the post soon. You only need your student number and your date of birth to do your online registration. You can access the plateform on the Marjon Website.

What are you studying? Are you moving to plymouth aswell? I'm already based down south in Ivybridge but I'm looking to go into a house share.
Reply 26
Yes it sounds amazing. I'm a bit nervous about not knowing anyone. I'm sure something will come through in the post soon. You only need your student number and your date of birth to do your online registration. You can access the plateform on the Marjon Website.

What are you studying? Are you moving to plymouth aswell? I'm already based down south in Ivybridge but I'm looking to go into a house share.

Studying Primary education Early Years and moving to student accommodation
Reply 27
Original post by Iggy123
Hi, I'm starting this year too and also doing speech and language therapy! I'll be staying in Clark.

Hey, I'm in clark halls too! What room are you in?
Reply 28
Original post by lb2998
Hey, I'm in clark halls too! What room are you in?

Hey, 235? What about you?
Reply 29
Original post by lb2998
Im in 226

Ah so nearby, what course are you doing?
Reply 30
For the passport style pic did u use a passport one as it says u dont have too
Reply 31
Original post by TamzynP
For the passport style pic did u use a passport one as it says u dont have too

I used a passport one but as you said you don't have to, I don't think :smile:
Reply 32
Original post by Iggy123
I used a passport one but as you said you don't have to, I don't think :smile:

Yeah I ended up taking my own because they said I could and we can SMILE WOO
Anyone else in the student village? I'm in house 26 and found no one else in that house yet AHHH

Quick Reply

Latest