The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ash92:)
[video="youtube;NrsCej6SVxM"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrsCej6SVxM[/video]
dawah man says nasheeds are haraam
Original post by Al-farhan
A poor girl injured by regime snipers. Suffering in madaya, no painkillers just pain.Regime forces and hizbul-murder refuse any aid to enter, or let civilians leave.She says to them '' think of me as your daughter, your sister''[video="youtube;4cFEhyxhEpc"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4cFEhyxhEpc[/video]
al Jazeera isn't a very credible source when it comes to reporting events on the Syrian conflict since it is funded by the anti assad Qatari dictatorship.
Original post by BasharAssad
dawah man says nasheeds are haraam

Da'wah man is no scholar of fiqh, nor of usool, nor of any of the Islamic sciences. If you take this is a Fatwa from him, then I urge you to seek rulings from a scholar of fiqh as opposed to a YT shaykh that doesn't tolerate things like ikhtilaaf.

When referring to halaal and haraam, we should refer to those whom Allah ta'ala has given knowledge of the Book and the Sunnah, those to whom He has given insight into the deen, those to whom He has opened the doors of understanding to its usool (principles) and maqaasid (aims), those who have a wholesome grasp of the subject matter.

As for the matter of nasheeds, some scholars rule that they are permissible, others may not. We should seek to learn their views and read their explanations and specifications regarding them.

May Allah ta'ala make seeking knowledge of the deen easy for us and bless us with understanding.
(edited 7 years ago)

Original post by champ_mc99
Salam guys. Hope you're all doing well.

Original post by Warrior Gene
Salam, salam, salam.. to everyone from other part of the world

Wa'alaykumasalaam
thank you everyone. are people here mainly reverts or otherwise?
Original post by mariachi
I am afraid that, unfortunately, this has -in general- not happened

best

You fell for the trap :colone:

Best.
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by Warrior Gene
thank you everyone. are people here mainly reverts or otherwise?

4 regular users are reverts. Majority are not.
You fell for the trap :colone:

Best.
Hello

mine was just a general reflection about the huge diversity within Islam, and how Muslims seem to spend a huge proportion of their energy in debating the details of their religion : divergences then often assume the aspect of personal rivalry, and then political strife

best
Original post by IdeasForLife
4 regular users are reverts. Majority are not.

I see.. thank you.
Reply 1831
Da'wah man is no scholar of fiqh, nor of usool, nor of any of the Islamic sciences. If you take this is a Fatwa from him, then I urge you to seek rulings from a scholar of fiqh as opposed to a YT shaykh that doesn't tolerate things like ikhtilaaf.

When referring to halaal and haraam, we should refer to those whom Allah ta'ala has given knowledge of the Book and the Sunnah, those to whom He has given insight into the deen, those to whom He has opened the doors of understanding to its usool (principles) and maqaasid (aims), those who have a wholesome grasp of the subject matter.

As for the matter of nasheeds, some scholars rule that they are permissible, others may not. We should seek to learn their views and read their explanations and specifications regarding them.

May Allah ta'ala make seeking knowledge of the deen easy for us and bless us with understanding.

Ameen.
Reply 1832
Article- From a Same-Sex Attracted Muslim: Between Denial of Reality and Distortion of Religion https://t.co/qJaDs65ZSj
Yusha Evans Gives Emotional Speech Of Prophet's Final Advice For Us

[video="youtube;avRaJyJxiGE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=avRaJyJxiGE&feature=gp-n-y&google_comment_id=z12gvflwluuxxx ron04cf5txgpvev3aqjms0k[/video]
Pretty quiet here...

:K: :eyeball:
Original post by life.....
Pretty quiet here...

Hmm a bit too quiet...

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yo hows it going pals, have you all missed me?
Reply 1838
Original post by life.....
Pretty quiet here...

Original post by HAnwar
Hmm a bit too quiet...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am here guys dw :u:

Original post by ILikeMintTeaM8
Yo hows it going pals, have you all missed me?

Salaam :smile: Alhamdulillah.
Hmmm well who could this be?
It was reported from ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Mas’ood that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “No person suffers any anxiety or grief, and says:

“O Allaah, I am Your slave, son of Your slave, son of Your female slave, my forelock is in Your hand, Your command over me is forever executed and Your decree over me is just. I ask You by every Name belonging to You which You named Yourself with, or revealed in Your Book, or You taught to any of Your creation, or You have preserved in the knowledge of the unseen with You, that You make the Qur’aan the life of my heart and the light of my breast, and a departure for my sorrow and a release for my anxiety”

but Allaah will take away his sorrow and grief, and give him in their stead joy.”

Latest

Trending

Trending