The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2820
Original post by Im_trying
Same! I'm much more worried about wether they are marking it right... I want to watch them mark it that's how worried I am. Don't worry you will do great!!! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile

I feel the same way

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ammarabbas
the aqa food paper was so hard, how was your coursework

Yeah it was extremely hard!!
Anyone do ocr 21st century science

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Anyone do ocr 21st century science

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep

Posted from TSR Mobile
Did you find it hard

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdeptDz
Did you find it hard

Posted from TSR Mobile

Absolutely those exams just kept torturing me continuously lool wbu 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mayacarswell
Same here! Maybe Cambride is aiming a bit high for me though😂
You mentioned having all A's and A*'s and obviously this is a trend in medicine, but I was forced to take GCSE PE- everyone in my year group had to- and despite my objections wasn't allowed to drop it to save myself from a poor grade. I think I got like a D in practical (oh god) but had got A*'s in my theory tests, but they were only worth 40%, and my teacher told me I could get a B if I got around an A/A* in the exam or an A if I got almost full marks, which most likely would never happen as I barely revised PE- much better things to revise for!
So yeah this is actually worrying me a little bit now, to think that my A/A* profile will be frowned upon when they see the B from this awful subject I didn't even want to do!

Mate I am in the same boat as you. PE is so easy I can get an A* in the exam without trying it's just that I did soooo bad in the practical. I'm pretty certain I will have an A overall 😰 But reaaaly hoping for an A* (unlikely since I need pretty much 100%) Are you on EDEXCEL?
2 days.. i want to cry :frown:
Original post by Waveyalex
Absolutely those exams just kept torturing me continuously lool wbu 😂

Posted from TSR Mobile

I'm not sure, probably get at least an A in them, but they were more difficult than past years, especially physics

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kadijaahbrown
2 days.. i want to cry :frown:

you'll smash it!
sh*t 2 days isn't long i'm bricking it.
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
I really want some good grades on Thursday, like if I got 1 A, I would probably cry from happiness because I don't have high hopes for Thursday. Let's just hope I can get that A!

Good luck, I'm betting on multiple A's! :borat:
I need the edexcel and aqa boundaries asap i'm so worried :'(
Why people obsess over gb's is beyond me. It literally bears no reflection of your actual grades, considering the very means of which you award yourself marks is based on memory, and only serves to worry you really. What's the point.
Original post by Charlie4789
Why people obsess over gb's is beyond me. It literally bears no reflection of your actual grades, considering the very means of which you award yourself marks is based on memory, and only serves to worry you really. What's the point.

Yep, i agree

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Yep, i agree

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile

Or you could just be extremely dissapointed as a result of generous marking and other stuff like that? Goes two ways.
Original post by Charlie4789
Or you could just be extremely dissapointed as a result of generous marking and other stuff like that? Goes two ways.

Lol i dont get it :tongue: sorry :frown:
Can u explain pls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by mediaya
Lol i dont get it :tongue: sorry :frown:
Can u explain pls :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

People giving themselves marks the examiner doesn't give them

Posted from TSR Mobile
2 days
Might cry- actually I will cry.
Original post by drapplepilot