The Student Room Group

Student finance & Insurance choice

Hello,

So I didn't meet my Firm offer, however I met the requirements for my Insurance choice. On my student finance application I only filled in the details of my firm choice. As I am no longer going to be attending the firm choice but my insurance instead how would I go about getting that changed? So that the tuition fee is paid to the correct university.

Thanks!
Original post by Ac19951
Hello,

So I didn't meet my Firm offer, however I met the requirements for my Insurance choice. On my student finance application I only filled in the details of my firm choice. As I am no longer going to be attending the firm choice but my insurance instead how would I go about getting that changed? So that the tuition fee is paid to the correct university.

Thanks!

You can just sign in online and change on there :smile: They approve it within 48 hours usually :smile:
Original post by Ac19951
Hello,

Thanks!

Original post by acontium
You can just sign in online and change on there :smile: They approve it within 48 hours usually :smile:

Exactly what acontium said, however I will expand on that.

Here are the steps

1. Login
2. Click change application details under the university name *
Go to the university / course section

If it doesn't let you do it online it will tell you to complete a co1 form(change of circumstance form) - you don't need to complete the full form, just the bits you want changing and then post that in. That form takes about 8 working days to process*
Original post by murpo
Exactly what acontium said, however I will expand on that.

Here are the steps

1. Login
2. Click change application details under the university name *
Go to the university / course section

If it doesn't let you do it online it will tell you to complete a co1 form(change of circumstance form) - you don't need to complete the full form, just the bits you want changing and then post that in. That form takes about 8 working days to process*

I was just too lazy :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending