The Student Room Group

RPA form completed, submitted ucas application- heard nothing yet

I got an offer from Leicester uni and had to complete an RPA form to accept the offer. I sent it to them via email and haven't heard anything for two days. I met all the entry requirements but I'm getting paranoid that I won't get in? How long does it take for the unis to confirm offers using the RPA forms?

*i sent off my ucas application yesterday via my school and added Leicester as my clearing choice.
Reply 1
Anyone?
Original post by Lularose83
I got an offer from Leicester uni and had to complete an RPA form to accept the offer. I sent it to them via email and haven't heard anything for two days. I met all the entry requirements but I'm getting paranoid that I won't get in? How long does it take for the unis to confirm offers using the RPA forms?

*i sent off my ucas application yesterday via my school and added Leicester as my clearing choice.

Phone them up and ask.
Reply 3
I think you should call them and find out your next step. It's hard to say because a lot of Unis are different.
Reply 4
They wouldn't send the RPA form unless they were going to accept you. So assuming they did send it - and you didn't find it in Google or by asking a friend - then you're in

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending