The Student Room Group

Guys, would you have sex with a girl on her period during Freshers?

Tfw your period lasts throughout the whole duration of Freshers and finishes when Freshers is over. Feel my pain.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

There aren't many things I wouldn't do during fresher's week.
You want to be having sex in the very first week of fresher's?

Gee, I can't wait to get to uni.
Original post by Abstract_Prism
You want to be having sex in the very first week of fresher's?

Gee, I can't wait to get to uni.

Yes but I'm going to be on my period and I'm worried all the guys will say no because of that. I'm so upset.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous
There aren't many things I wouldn't do during fresher's week.

What do you mean by this?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by newsunflower
What do you mean by this?

Posted from TSR Mobile

The states I used to get in during freshers, almost certainly would. I'd clean myself on your curtains so you had to live with your act for the rest of the year though.
Period sex is pretty banal **** to me. So yeah, why not?

No casual sex though.

#hipster morals.
The states I used to get in during freshers, almost certainly would. I'd clean myself on your curtains so you had to live with your act for the rest of the year though.

I'd give them tissues but yeah. I'm going to be horny af (in fact I am now) and hate how I may not get sex because of this stupid period.

I really want it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I'd give them tissues but yeah. I'm going to be horny af (in fact I am now) and hate how I may not get sex because of this stupid period.

I really want it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Tissues or not, it's still going on your curtains just for #banter.

But seriously, you know you can get a pill that will move your period temporarily?

It's also not like you'll be the only one with this problem, if I was going to guess, I'd say about 1/4 would likely have the same problem as you.
Tissues or not, it's still going on your curtains just for #banter.

But seriously, you know you can get a pill that will move your period temporarily?

It's also not like you'll be the only one with this problem, if I was going to guess, I'd say about 1/4 would likely have the same problem as you.

Yeah I would have to go to the GP for it (which isn't possible before university due to work commitments), and sadly you can't buy them in Boots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this a troll thread? Your account was made today.

Having sex with a girl on her period would make me feel sick. That is just nasty.
Lol
Yeah I would have to go to the GP for it (which isn't possible before university due to work commitments), and sadly you can't buy them in Boots.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Disconnect the shower head and stick the pipe up there, really flush yourself out. That'll do it.
Sure; although if the rest of TSR is any indication, having to explain to a bemused team of paramedics that "he thought he'd pierced a vital organ" is probably more trouble than it's worth.
Why don't you go on the pill?

I really want it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

pro tip - use a damp rag/towel not tissues lmao.

Tissues will just end getting stuck to your dick on the sticky, drying blood I imagine - not that I've ever been stupid enough to try that.

And make the towel/rag is damp because otherwise the blood is gonna dry up fairly quick and nobody wants that.
Original post by Twinpeaks
Why don't you go on the pill?

It doesn't stop periods.

Not all forms of the pill anyway.

I'm pretty sure the ordinary under 40 pill doesn't stop periods for most girls.
Original post by Profesh
Sure; although if the rest of TSR is any indication, having to explain to a bemused team of paramedics that "he thought he'd pierced a vital organ" is probably more trouble than it's worth.

You never know. With TSRians there's a good chance some piercing of... Membranes... May occur. And ultimately I'd say the female genital organs are pretty important anyway!
Period sex is great but some lads are pansys about it... I think it just depends who you get with.
Thanks for all the useful replies everyone. Seems like some will or some not. Guess I have to go for the guys who don't give a **** and are somewhat drunk (but still able to consent obviously).

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending