The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by nisha.sri
Hey guys,
Do you know what time edexcel will release the gb's ?

Midnight
Original post by Starlight15
Midnight

Oh ok thanks
Hey guys,
Do you know what time edexcel will release the gb's ?

There is no exact time - just keep your eyes peeled.
Original post by bloated_utopia
lol i feel strangely apathetic. its all about the maths, cos i'm pretty sure everything else was cool. the only reason i'm wary of the maths is i got a d in my mocks. fun fun fun

god have mercy and let me get an a in art tho

Same! Never got a C in maths always D's

Posted from TSR Mobile
I might be the only on here but I really don't want to know what I got, I know I will be disappointed. I'm really not looking forward to it and it's coming so fast. I need to buy bleach asap

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Im_trying
I might be the only on here but I really don't want to know what I got, I know I will be disappointed. I'm really not looking forward to it and it's coming so fast. I need to buy bleach asap

Posted from TSR Mobile

Part of me doesn't want to know either. I feel I will be disappointed myself but don't give up just yet! You won't know until Thursday, good luck!
I'm literally binge watching a-level and gcse results video !! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Awh hon! I'm sure that you did brilliantly. Just keep in mind that even if you completely bomb out on your GCSEs, there's still so much you can do! <3
I'm literally binge watching a-level and gcse results video !! :eek::eek::eek::eek:

Ahahaha- literally same here, man.

Haha same!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GCShElpme
Awh hon! I'm sure that you did brilliantly. Just keep in mind that even if you completely bomb out on your GCSEs, there's still so much you can do! <3

Awr thanks! I'm just hoping for a little bit of luck to float my way for once :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Part of me doesn't want to know either. I feel I will be disappointed myself but don't give up just yet! You won't know until Thursday, good luck!

Thank you! You will be fine as well! Good luck

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by GCShElpme
Ahahaha- literally same here, man.

How alike are we all ! lol :h:
Awr thanks! I'm just hoping for a little bit of luck to float my way for once :-D

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't we all? :O I'm just waitin' for the grade boundaries to come out, ahah- I have a rough idea of what I managed to get on a couple of my exams, so I'd like to try and put my mind at ease! :biggrin:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Literally me. I don't want to open my results at all

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by csutton

Posted from TSR Mobile

Sendin' you luck and good vibes! <3
Original post by isabella1999
Me too! Snap! :u: Cambridge are not as strict on GCSEs as Oxford are. The lowest I have ever heard of was on an open day and a current student said he got 6A* 3As and a B... That's probably really really rare though! I'd say all A's and A*'s, with more than half A*'s the more the better!

I got 10A*'s and 3A's by the way, and I'm hopefully applying if that's anything to go by :smile: it's not all aboht GCSE though, AS is more important. What subjects are you taking? I think some Cambridge colleges want 3 sciences (maths counts as a science too!)

If you're looking to apply for Oxford or medicine/law both GCSEs and A Levels need to be top marks! Im sure you know that ahaha :smile: both subjects are very competitive! So wherever you go for medicine you should be very happy that you got into it even if it's not at Oxbridge!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck everyone !! :h: x
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A5engHPEfLU

This GCSE prank is complete savagery
Original post by csutton

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah haha, I'd rather never know. Good luck :-)

Posted from TSR Mobile

Latest