The Student Room Group
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website

Benjamin Russell accomodation

Is there anyone from de montfort university who is going to be staying at Benjamin Russell's, or anyone staying there in general? Would feel a lot better knowing someone staying at Benjamin Russells before i go there.
Im also going to de monfort but because of no spaces in halls im staying in this private accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile
De Montfort University
De Montfort University
Leicester
Visit website
I'm staying at Ben Russell's Court accommodation, and I feel you brother😂 What room you got?
I'm staying here because there was no more room left in halls☺️
Reply 4
Glad to know im not the only other person staying here :smile: are you guys freshers too?
Original post by Jack996
Glad to know im not the only other person staying here :smile: are you guys freshers too?

Yeah 👍🏻 what course are you doing
Reply 6
Original post by Louise red
Yeah 👍🏻 what course are you doing

Im going to be studying pharmacy, how about you? Also is the move in date 10th of sept?
Reply 7
Also staying here come September 😁 First year too
Original post by Jack996
Im going to be studying pharmacy, how about you? Also is the move in date 10th of sept?

Well done that's great speech and language therapy me ☺️ I have no idea haven't got any information from them have you?
Reply 9
Original post by Amaanmughal
Is there anyone from de montfort university who is going to be staying at Benjamin Russell's, or anyone staying there in general? Would feel a lot better knowing someone staying at Benjamin Russells before i go there.

Hi I am staying at Ben Russell Court in Flat 13 what flat are you in and when are you going there .James
Original post by Rahullllllll
I'm staying at Ben Russell's Court accommodation, and I feel you brother😂 What room you got?

Thanks man at least i know that im not the only person going now lol, i got flat 11 wbu?
Original post by James19xx
Hi I am staying at Ben Russell Court in Flat 13 what flat are you in and when are you going there .James

im at flat 13, we basically neighbours man :smile:, not sure when im moving though wbu?
Original post by iamparisstar2
Im also going to de monfort but because of no spaces in halls im staying in this private accomodation

Posted from TSR Mobile

Same thing happened to me :frown: you get in through clearing iswell?
Original post by Louise red
I'm staying here because there was no more room left in halls☺️

same :frown: at least im not alone in this situation
Original post by Jack996

Yeah man i bought most of the tickets for the freshers stuff iswell lol, do we get like a timetable of all the stuff for freshers?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending