The Student Room Group
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website

Anyone Studying at Coventry Uni College Campus?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Jordannnlouisee
I get what you mean, it's scary to think that in 3 weeks I would be living in Coventry. I've never been to Coventry in my life either😬. I also hope the people I'm sharing accommodation with is decent. Have you seen CUC?

I wish I could see someone nice to share an accommodation with. I am in Nigeria and will be arriving Coventry in mid-September
Coventry University
Coventry University
Coventry
Visit website
I get what you mean, it's scary to think that in 3 weeks I would be living in Coventry. I've never been to Coventry in my life either😬. I also hope the people I'm sharing accommodation with is decent. Have you seen CUC?

Sorry for the late reply have had no internet, where are you from then yes iv seen it my boyfriend lives in cov and go tebre regulely the accomidation is not a far walk and really close to the town centre have you not been to aby off the open days x
Original post by Rebecca7591
Sorry for the late reply have had no internet, where are you from then yes iv seen it my boyfriend lives in cov and go tebre regulely the accomidation is not a far walk and really close to the town centre have you not been to aby off the open days x

No I haven't been able to go to any of the open days as I decided to change my option to Coventry quite late. And I'm from Kent near South East London
No I haven't been able to go to any of the open days as I decided to change my option to Coventry quite late. And I'm from Kent near South East London

Oh wow so you really will be new to coventry bet your glad theres places likenthis you can talk to people
Original post by tyh91
I'm going to CUC this year for the health and life science foundation year, I was wondering whether I would be able to take the qualification I gain at the end of the foundation year and apply to other universities, for example in London? Or is the course restricted to only a degree at Cov Uni? Anyone know?

Hi, I'm doing the Health and Life Sciences (Foundation) too! This is the first time I've seen someone doing the same course as me. Have you met anyone else doing the same course? x
Original post by Jacob_Poole
Studying Health and Life sciences foundation year at CUC, Buzzin! :smile:
I went to the Uni open day but didn't look round the uni college and its a super nice campus!

Hi, I'm going to study the same course too! Have you found anyone else doing the same course? x
Original post by Katie4822
I will be :smile: studying engineering foundation and I'm so worried about making friends as I'm not staying in accommodation 😫

Hi, I'm going to study the Health and Life Sciences (Foundation) course, and so am I! I'm staying at home, do you live in Coventry? x
I'm thinking of making a group chat for people going to CUC this year! If you want to be added just let me know:smile::smile:
Original post by charissecasey14
I'm thinking of making a group chat for people going to CUC this year! If you want to be added just let me know:smile::smile:

Yes could you add me in it please x
Reply 29
Hi! I' going to be studying Public Health and Community Studies! I'm going into third year entry though as I've been doing a HND at my local college. I still don't have accommodation either :s-smilie:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending