The Student Room Group

Guys, would you have sex with a girl on her period during Freshers?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Fred5134
Is this a troll thread? Your account was made today.

Having sex with a girl on her period would make me feel sick. That is just nasty.

I'm not a troll. I'm going to uni and I just made this account.

And yes this is the first thing I asked about.

Posted from TSR Mobile
There's nothing wrong with some blood.
Wow someone is desperate
Imagine if you didn't have sex during freshers :Oooooooooo
Original post by Little Popcorns
Wow someone is desperate

Very.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Little Popcorns
Imagine if you didn't have sex during freshers :Oooooooooo

Probably cry and continue hating the whole world as I do now.

Posted from TSR Mobile
No. I wouldn't. It's pretty gross in my opinion.

Original post by newsunflower
Guess I have to go for the guys who don't give a **** and are somewhat drunk (but still able to consent obviously).Posted from TSR Mobile

Don't go for drunk guys. Guys get **** for having sex, or going for a drunk girl even if she consents. Don't be a hypocrite. You have plenty of time at university to have sex.
Reply 27
Tfw your period lasts throughout the whole duration of Freshers and finishes when Freshers is over. Feel my pain.

Posted from TSR Mobile

How about you just don't tell a guy beforehand...

And not like the chances are high a drunk guy is even gonna notice.
Reply 28
Original post by TorpidPhil
pro tip - use a damp rag/towel not tissues lmao.

Tissues will just end getting stuck to your dick on the sticky, drying blood I imagine - not that I've ever been stupid enough to try that.

And make the towel/rag is damp because otherwise the blood is gonna dry up fairly quick and nobody wants that.

Or they just use a condom and the blood stays on the condom and you take the condom off, and then wash your hands. Or have her take the condom off...
Original post by inhuman
How about you just don't tell a guy beforehand...

And not like the chances are high a drunk guy is even gonna notice.

Oh no, I can't do that. That would be deceptive. He'll notice if he tries to finger/go down on me.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 30
Oh no, I can't do that. That would be deceptive. He'll notice if he tries to finger/go down on me.

Posted from TSR Mobile

By the time a guy is back at yours or you are at his, is he gonna then say "nah I am going out and try to find another girl"?

Just try to clean immediately before and use a dark condom.
Original post by Anonymous
Disconnect the shower head and stick the pipe up there, really flush yourself out. That'll do it.

LOL Best joke ever!
This is a troll, guys! :007:
It doesn't stop periods.

Not all forms of the pill anyway.

I'm pretty sure the ordinary under 40 pill doesn't stop periods for most girls.

I've been taking the pill for 6 years, no need to mansplain the pill to me bud :colonhash:

With the combined contraceptive pill you have a period of bleeding when you stop taking the pill, this is not a proper period, tends to be lighter and less painful (not for everyone though).

Normally you take the pill for 3 weeks then you have a break week when you stop talking the pill. But you don't need to have a break week, you can continue taking the pill. So if say you are going on holiday when your break week is scheduled, you can simply continue to take the pill, and then have your break week at a time which suits you. Some girls take the pill continuously and never have a break week.

If the OP goes on the pill she can continue to take her pills throughout freshers, and then have her break week at a more suitable time.
(edited 7 years ago)
I'm not a guy but can I just say something. Too many people go to uni with the idea that freshers is some sex filled orgie environment where everybody gets laid everyday, multiple times a day.

It's not
Original post by Pinkberry_y
I'm not a guy but can I just say something. Too many people go to uni with the idea that freshers is some sex filled orgie environment where everybody gets laid everyday, multiple times a day.

It's not

What happens during Freshers then?
Original post by Twinpeaks
I've been taking the pill for 6 years, no need to mansplain the pill to me bud :colonhash:

With the combined contraceptive pill you have a period of bleeding when you stop taking the pill, this is not a proper period, tends to be lighter and less painful (not for everyone though).

Normally you take the pill for 3 weeks then you have a break week when you stop talking the pill. But you don't need to have a break week, you can continue taking the pill. So if say you are going on holiday when your break week is scheduled, you can simply continue to take the pill, and then have your break week at a time which suits you. Some girls take the pill continuously and never have a break week.

If the OP goes on the pill she can continue to take her pills throughout freshers, and then have her break week at a more suitable time.

Did you really just use the term "mansplain" unironically? Ugh, you're disgusting.
Original post by Anonymous
What happens during Freshers then?

People who out drinking, some get worse for wear and have to be taken back to halls, others stay out till the morning, some people have a one night stand or two, many others don't, majority of the times it's like some drunk speed dating event where everyone is going round introducing themselves asking each other where they're from/what halls they're staying in/ what course they're doing. My uni had boat parties and a freshers ball as well which were the funnest parts. Overall it was a fun experience for me as I got to meet lots of people and get to know my course mates
Original post by inhuman
Or they just use a condom and the blood stays on the condom and you take the condom off, and then wash your hands. Or have her take the condom off...

**** condoms.

Original post by Twinpeaks

Well there's different types of pills though... Ngl, I don't really understand it. Girls tend to not enjoy sharing this information.

When you go to the doctor for the first time and discuss contraceptions and basically start on the pill what sort of pill do they typically give you? Is that typically the combined 21 day then rest week pill? Note I'm asking for the average here, not what happened to you - I'm assuming you've discussed this with other women more than I have and perhaps know more about the different types of pills than I.

Also having spoke to my last gf and my mother about pills, their pills never stopped their periods... What pill were they on if you're saying most pills eventually do stop your period...?
It doesn't stop periods.

Not all forms of the pill anyway.

I'm pretty sure the ordinary under 40 pill doesn't stop periods for most girls.

It can move the period if she takes it before her period starts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending