The Student Room Group

Will Edexcel release their grade boundaries at midnight tonight?

When will edexcel release their grade boundaries tomorrow?
Original post by JackT2000

There is no exact time, so you'll just need to keep an eye out.
Reply 2
Original post by usycool1
There is no exact time, so you'll just need to keep an eye out.

Ok thank you. And will my school receive my results tomorrow? How do results get sent to school as I'm interested?
Ok thank you. And will my school receive my results tomorrow? How do results get sent to school as I'm interested?

Yup, they should get delivered tomorrow! By post I believe :smile:
Reply 4
Yup, they should get delivered tomorrow! By post I believe :smile:

Ok thank you. I'm nervous for it but I'm only in year 10 and only picking up my core science results so if I don't get the grade I want I guess I can retake next year? I'm hoping for at least a C
Ok thank you. I'm nervous for it but I'm only in year 10 and only picking up my core science results so if I don't get the grade I want I guess I can retake next year? I'm hoping for at least a C

It's natural to be nervous but yeah, you can retake next year. Your school may have policies that don't allow you to retake but these are rare and even if they do, you can retake privately. There are lots of options if things don't go as planned, but hopefully it won't come to that.
Reply 6
It's natural to be nervous but yeah, you can retake next year. Your school may have policies that don't allow you to retake but these are rare and even if they do, you can retake privately. There are lots of options if things don't go as planned, but hopefully it won't come to that.

Thanks! Hoping for the best! :smile:

Looks like Usy has answered this for you already, but you can also keep an eye on our Grade Boundaries thread here :h:
Reply 8
Original post by Fox Corner
Looks like Usy has answered this for you already, but you can also keep an eye on our Grade Boundaries thread here :h:

Thanks! :smile:
Thanks! Hoping for the best! :smile:

We shall keep our fingers crossed for you. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest