The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by happiness12
Wow you're pretty smart , I hope you get the results you want!!!

Aw thank you, same to you! :smile: But tbh everyone's smart, being smart doesn't just have to mean getting A's and A*s, it could mean getting all B's and C's but you would still be smart because you tried your best and all that counts. :smile:
Original post by Hey It's Cerian
Hey, welcome! Good luck for Thursday and hope you get the grades you deserve. :getmecoat:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Thank you for letting me join! Same with you, good luck and I hope your results are what you wanted :smile:
Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Happy Birthday!

Welcome to the thread! I hope you get the grades you want and good luck!

Thank you! Good luck on Thursday, hope you get the results you want/deserve :smile:
So how are you guys going to pass time over the next two days? :smile:
Less than 48 hours until I get to know my results! I'm hoping I get mostly Bs as my dad says if I get 5 Bs or more, he'll buy me a new phone :biggrin:
I think I'll be getting a C in geography and chemistry though but hoping for Bs in the other subjects (maybe even an A in maths or english!)
(edited 7 years ago)
Original post by usycool1
So how are you guys going to pass time over the next two days? :smile:

On TSR :biggrin:
Original post by AlevelBiologist
On TSR :biggrin:

I knew that would be the first answer :biggrin:
Original post by DanF2000
Less than 48 hours until I get to know my results! I'm hoping I get mostly Bs as my dad says if I get 5 Bs or more, he'll buy me a new phone :biggrin:

Which phone? :teeth:
Probably spend most of today on TSR stressing myself out! And tomorrow with my best friends all day!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DamnDaniel2
If you're looking to apply for Oxford or medicine/law both GCSEs and A Levels need to be top marks! Im sure you know that ahaha :smile: both subjects are very competitive! So wherever you go for medicine you should be very happy that you got into it even if it's not at Oxbridge!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yeah they are, and exactly, I think I am going to apply to one or two unis that I really love (probably cambridge and edinburgh or a london one) and the other two ones that are less well known but are to my strengths so I have a higher chance :smile:
Original post by usycool1
Which phone? :teeth:

I'm not sure but any phone which has a large screen and can play Pokemon GO :smile:
Original post by DanF2000
I'm not sure but any phone which has a large screen and can play Pokemon GO :smile:

Fair enough! I'm not a huge fan of Pokemon Go, I'm too lazy to play it :ashamed2:
Original post by matty1001
Do you have any advice or tips for psychology?

Hmm... It is a lot of case studies which you need to know factual information for (dates, number of participants, the results etc) so make sure you're up for that. Also, make the notes during the year or at least at the end of each unit as if you leave it all you will have literally mountains to do and will never remember it in time!

Honestly it was not what I thought it was going to be, it was so much research scientific method some parts just reminded me of GCSE ISA's which I hated, which is why I am dropping it I think (only just got an A, thank GOD there is no more UMS!) If you like that kind of thing, go for it.
This thread is going to be so busy over the next two days..
Original post by sahil19

Ikr? Remember when this thread was so quiet and it was just a few of us?
Original post by Bulletzone
Posted from TSR Mobile

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4270040
GCSE Results: Post your GCSE results! 25th August 2016

Thankss😊
Original post by sahil19

Original post by XLittleSparrowX
Ikr? Remember when this thread was so quiet and it was just a few of us?

If you guys stay here when you're awaiting A-Level Results, it's even busier :tongue:
Original post by Cluster1
People giving themselves marks the examiner doesn't give them

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ooooh i get it generous marking to themselves, ah yes true. Yep lol goes both ways :facepalm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Guys...12 hours and grade boundaries are released for some!!!! 😳😳😳

Posted from TSR Mobile
I remeber when this thread had like 2 pages and just 6 people

Latest