The Student Room Group

Video interview at Kennedys

Anyone have any idea what to expect? Has anyone gone through this process.

Any tips welcome.

Many thanks!!!!

Scroll to see replies

Hey, have you managed to get any advice from anyone regarding the video interview?
Reply 2
Hi! Not done one with kennedys but wondering which office you applied to?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
EDIT
(edited 6 years ago)
Anyone completed the Kennedys video interview, any tips?
Anyone heard back after video interview?
Reply 6
Original post by SarahUniversity
Anyone heard back after video interview?

Yep, theres a critical reasoning test to be completed by Friday.
Reply 7
Original post by th833
Yep, theres a critical reasoning test to be completed by Friday.

It's done by Pearson TalentLens isn't it?

Have you done it?
Reply 8
Original post by 2018TC
It's done by Pearson TalentLens isn't it?

Have you done it?

Doing it today I think.
Reply 9
Original post by th833
Doing it today I think.

How did you do? Do you find our your score at the end like with the practice tests? I am trying to figure out what their benchmark will be. I guess it might be quite high.
Reply 10
Original post by Aggie1991
How did you do? Do you find our your score at the end like with the practice tests? I am trying to figure out what their benchmark will be. I guess it might be quite high.

No idea - will be based on everyone else who does the test - so depends on how everyone does. The benchmark could be different for each firm. The fact that we have all got to this stage would suggest it might be quite high - I would expect 80% or so for the Critical Reasoning tests.
Reply 11
Has anyone heard back from them & been invited to the assessment centre? Heard it's next week (7th) 😬
Hey I haven't heard back yet :frown: How do you know that the assessment centre is supposed to be next week?
Reply 13
Haven't heard anything back yet - some peoples critical reasoning test deadlines were today so I can't imagine them handing out many AC invites yet. Should probably hear tomorrow or day after.

Fingers crossed!
Reply 14
I thought the deadline for critical thinking test was last Friday? Probably me getting confused hahah.

It gave the dates for the assessment centres after the video interview. They have one in Sheffield (which I think was on the 6th), and one in London (on the 7th). Definitely not leaving people much time to organise transport lol.
Original post by 2018TC
I thought the deadline for critical thinking test was last Friday? Probably me getting confused hahah.

It gave the dates for the assessment centres after the video interview. They have one in Sheffield (which I think was on the 6th), and one in London (on the 7th). Definitely not leaving people much time to organise transport lol.

My deadline was Monday. The AC are next Wednesday in Sheffield and next Friday in London.
I did my critical thinking test last week and was told we'd hear by this week. Fingers cross for AC. Eek.
Reply 17
Some people have received AC invites. So I hope they are emailing them on a rolling basis or else it looks like a PFO if we haven't heard yet. :frown:
Original post by th833
Some people have received AC invites. So I hope they are emailing them on a rolling basis or else it looks like a PFO if we haven't heard yet. :frown:

Have they? I haven't seen any one post about it :frown:
Reply 19
Original post by Aggie1991
Have they? I haven't seen any one post about it :frown:

Received private messages

Quick Reply

Latest