The Student Room Group

What is more difficult.. A-level Maths C3 or C4?

From your own personal opinion, what do you recon is more difficult, A-level Maths C3 or C4?
Neither. Both are easy.
Original post by Philip-flop
From your own personal opinion, what do you recon is more difficult, A-level Maths C3 or C4?

I actually found C3 the easiest compared to all four modules XD, C4 was ok, but C2 for me was the hardest.
Original post by RDKGames
Neither. Both are easy.

Loving the confidence! You must have really aced Maths! How many hours a week did you spend studying for Maths?

Original post by scaphrax
I actually found C3 the easiest compared to all four modules XD, C4 was ok, but C2 for me was the hardest.

Oh wow. I wasn't expecting that! I really struggled with C2 so this has given me hope with C3 and C4!!
Depends on the exam board; what goes in C3 and what goes in C4 varies from board to board. Though I expect that with all exam board it will be a matter of personal preference anyway. I liked them equally.
(edited 7 years ago)
Depends on what topics you prefer really. I preferred the topics in C4 and so naturally I found it easier than C3. I hated some of the topics in C3.
Loving the confidence! You must have really aced Maths! How many hours a week did you spend studying for Maths?

Oh wow. I wasn't expecting that! I really struggled with C2 so this has given me hope with C3 and C4!!

Got A*. Only spent the lesson time on Maths; spent a whole lot more on FM.
I found C4 harder purely because of vectors; a topic which I hate.

I'd say C4 is more difficult. But it's not that different.
Reply 9
C4 definitely.
C3 this year was hard af, and C4 was a breeze

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest