The Student Room Group

2016 A-level Remarks

Scroll to see replies

Original post by sideshowbobya
AQA computing
from B to A

wow, congratulations! :smile:
Original post by Mingdu Li
Got A*A*B with only 1 UMS off to an A in music and rejected by my firmed uni for maths. Still waiting for the remark outcomes (music comp).

that's crazy! especially since it for maths and you got A* in the other 2 subjects!
Original post by sideshowbobya
WTF they declined your maths place , because of music ?

Exactly. But I don't blame them really. I even felt lucky when my insurance accepted me as they asked for 3As and I failed to meet their conditions as well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Maths is Life
Holy ****
A D in AEA is bloody amazing - ****UCL you deserve better - who the **** wants to do STEP papers tho?

Haha thanks. I'm not that good in maths and I really like UCL. Hope the remarks will be my turn. PRAY.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Good luck to all of you guys for your remarks! I hope it all goes to plan for you guys!
I got C4 remarked and it went up 1 mark, then D1 (I requested yesterday and it came back today) which also went up 1 mark. Now am just waiting on C3 (1 more mark needed!!). So there is hope!
anyone remarked f324?
Or aqa a psych?
Original post by family'sfailure
I got C4 remarked and it went up 1 mark, then D1 (I requested yesterday and it came back today) which also went up 1 mark. Now am just waiting on C3 (1 more mark needed!!). So there is hope!

congrats! im praying for you to get this one mark! all the best to you :smile:
Original post by Mingdu Li
Haha thanks. I'm not that good in maths and I really like UCL. Hope the remarks will be my turn. PRAY.

Posted from TSR Mobile

"Haha, I'm not good in maths"

You're avin a laugh m8.

100UMS in C3 is something to be proud off. Boast all you want. You deserve it.
Original post by mercuryman
anyone remarked f324?
Or aqa a psych?

I have been getting good grades in psy all year (AQA A) and I was counting on it as my A* grade for Cambridge but I suddenly came out with a C in unit 3 which I just can't understand as I came out thinking it genuinely went very well. I've missed my Cambridge offer now so am desperately waiting for remarks:// hoping that they made an error in adding it up or something
Original post by RiyaAjani
congrats! im praying for you to get this one mark! all the best to you :smile:

aw thank you xx
GL to you all, but with the new reviewing system, mark changes will be few and far between.
Original post by Maths is Life
"Haha, I'm not good in maths"

You're avin a laugh m8.

100UMS in C3 is something to be proud off. Boast all you want. You deserve it.

Thank you!!! Wish all the best to you too!!!
I was receiving A/A* in F325 for chemistry all year and come results day, I end up getting a D in it. I'm not even sure how I did so badly because I was somewhat confident when I had left the exam hall. I'm getting that remarked. Unlikely it will go to an A but worth a try. :biggrin:
Reply 54
Original post by family'sfailure

That's amazing!! Congrats! What's exam board was this and how did you find out it went up? Did anything change on track?
Had four papers remarked, haven't heard back yet but I'm so nervous;
Chemistry- 2 ums off B
Biology- 2 ums off A
Psychology- 1 ums off A*

:frown:
Original post by Lularose83
Had four papers remarked, haven't heard back yet but I'm so nervous;
Chemistry- 2 ums off B
Biology- 2 ums off A
Psychology- 1 ums off A*

:frown:

Good luck :smile: you got uni places on the line?
Original post by itsConnor_
Good luck :smile: you got uni places on the line?

I had to go into clearing and have an offer from Leicester! Luckily they accepted me with a C in chem :/ I just want A*AB, but I doubt all three subjects will go up a grade. :smile:
Original post by Sammy9898
I was receiving A/A* in F325 for chemistry all year and come results day, I end up getting a D in it. I'm not even sure how I did so badly because I was somewhat confident when I had left the exam hall. I'm getting that remarked. Unlikely it will go to an A but worth a try. :biggrin:

You cna also pay to get your marked paper back and then you will see how you did. it might give you peace of mind.
Original post by Lularose83
I had to go into clearing and have an offer from Leicester! Luckily they accepted me with a C in chem :/ I just want A*AB, but I doubt all three subjects will go up a grade. :smile:

Good luck. hope you get at least 1.

Quick Reply

Latest